Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 2

Telly

Reaction score
My roommate's excited for me to get the second season. I love living with two other people who laugh along with me at the Muppets

dwayne1115

Reaction score
your lucky ny girldriend dont like the muppets i wish there was a girl who did like the muppets as much as i do.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I was not saying I was getting a copy or that it was available. I was sarcastically referring to A Mickey Muppet's experience with Wal Mart. I dislike Wal Mart and thought it was humorous that it only had the non felt cover. I am sorry for the confusion. :smile:

But at least the official due date is coming up soon! :smile:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I was not saying I was getting a copy or that it was available. I was sarcastically referring to A Mickey Muppet's experience with Wal Mart. I dislike Wal Mart and thought it was humorous that it only had the non felt cover. I am sorry for the confusion. :smile:

But at least the official due date is coming up soon! :smile:
You post this now after a wasted trip to walmart oi gas is not cheap these days lol oh well. Can't wait to see miss piggy on tv tonight!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh dear, hehe, well I just didn't see all the other posts until that time. Again, sorry for the confusion. Yes, gas isn't cheap! (Just like Muppet Show DVDs hehe). :smile: