Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 2

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Fortunately for me, I have Target and Wal-Mart and Best Buy and goodness knows what else really close to my house, so if any of them have the felt cover, I SHOULD be able to get it. And it will make a lovely excuse to borrow the car so that I can go pick up some flowers for my parents' wedding anniversary without them knowing that's what I'm doing since they didn't want a present to begin with. And then I can run upstairs and hide in my room and watch TMS until I have to go to college, where I can force Muppet obsession onto my helpless roommate. ...I mean... College, where I can... ENCOURAGE my roommate to... enjoy and pursue all of the glorious entertainment that the Muppets have to offer... <ahem>...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*shakes head* At least you have your priorities straight, dear. ANYWAY! Where ARE you people? ! The release is TOMORROW! Why aren't more people in this thread running around screaming that after TWO years we're FINALLY getting Season TWO! Come ON people! RAVE! RAVE LIKE MAD! :crazy:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Yeah, come on, guys! RAAAAAAAAAVE because it's TIME! It's FINALLY time to play the music! It's time to light the lights! It's time to meet the Muppets, on the Muppet Show- erm, tomorrow night! WHEEEEEEEEE!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*bounces uncontrolably* This is undoubtably the most anticipated DVD release of the year here on our humble fan site! I just can't WAIT! Not only does it come with NEW Muppet material, but it comes with OLD classic stuff that made the Muppets who they are today! I CAN'T WAAAAAAAAAAIT!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Alllll we have down here is Wal Mart and K Mart, hopefully walmart even has the dvd. Thats why I'm going to call them tommorow. They BETTER have it or I will have a fit. [Crosses Fingers]

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
AND, this is the season where the Muppets REALLY look and sound like the Muppets we know and love today. And Robin is established as Kermit's nephew! And I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Robin! (For those of you who hadn't noticed.) And HAPPY FEET is in this season! And SO MUCH AWESOME STUFF! <bouncy>

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Barry, I'm pretty sure they'll have it, man. They were the only place in my area that had Season 1 when it came out.

And yes! Finally Robin! WHEE! And J.P. Grosse! I think I'm most looking forward to the Elton John episode.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to EVERY episode. Especially Bernadette Peters, Steve Martin, Elton John, Peter Sellers, George Burns... Oh, all of them! Really really all of them!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hehe! Me too! But Elton and Steve Martin the most, I think. Bernadette too, of course.

Telly

Reaction score
I think I'm checking Wal Mart at midnight tonight. Hopefully they're not pokin around like they always do. It takes them FOREVER to put the DVDs on the shelf at midnight!