Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 2

theprawncracker

Reaction score
YES! As opposed to Season 1 where the only remotely well known guest star nowadays was Florrence Henderson, and her episode was definitely not the best...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Hey, Ethel Merman is well known! A speaker came and talked about her at my grandmother's retirement home. ...Gee, maybe that's saying something... And Paul Williams is known... I think... Anyway, the point is, the stars in Season Two are innately bigger stars than those in Season One, because the Muppets were moving up in the world. And you know what, folks? I think they're moving up again.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me too! But let's not get into that.

In this thread.

Anyway, YEAH! Elton John, Steve Martin, John Cleese, and a lot of the guest stars on this set are still BIG names nowadays! I'm so excited!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Well now, why SHOULDN'T we get into that in this thread? I think Season Two could prove to be an excellent sign of how well the Muppets can do today! Any idea where it's at on Amazon? I know Season One was the #1 DVD at some point...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
It was at 13 last time I checked, but I'll check again.

EDIT: Still at 13.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well i hope that i can get it i want to go to wal mart at midnight but my girlfriend wont let me. lol I gusse i have to wait till the morning.

Here is somthing to think about. Rember how when we got Sesaon one and there was news about all the muppet stuff to come the DVD's to be released. Then when we got Dinousoirs seasons three and four we got the wonderfull news of Season 2 finaly comming out. I'm really looking to hear of somthing new/old from the muppets comming out whether on DVD tv or maybe even the big screen.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
went to wal-mart the video section is run by people who are rather old....not that i dont love old people but these ones where very slow...and it's now 10:32 i left wal-mart say aroind 10:00 it's not that far from me and they where just setting up the new video section floor plans....so um yeah not sure they're gonn have it but I'm gonna go to best buy first thing tommrow.
So many dvd's to buy so little money.
Btw most stores are changing there floor plans at the moment Target started over the weekend and Wal-mart seems to just be starting up now so new things should be poping up all over the place!
I CAN NOT WAIT TO GET SEASON 2 OF THE MUPPET SHOW IF I DON'T GET IT SOON I'M GOING TO GO CRAZY!:crazy:

Reaction score
So.....is it tomorrow yet? :embarrassed: I need me some Muppets.

I was debating going to WalMart tonight too, but I doubt they'll be very quick about getting it out on the floor.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I dont know but i think if as many people would go and get it at midnight or right when it hits the self it will really say somthing for the muppets.
As of last year the wal mart i wnet to had just put it out at 6 in the mornig of the day it was to be relesed.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Less than an hour until it's officially released in my time zone! I'm so excited... I'm going early in the morning, and I cannot WAIT!