Miss Piggy on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
Any way I can see the pig makes me happy. I can't believe the diva's interview was somehow blacked-out in San Francisco (of all places). She's got many fans in this city! :mad:

If/when you upload the file, could you give me a couple pointers on how to use the sendspace thingy? I haven't used it before. And you are right, we should have some sort of file sharing section around MC. I hadn't thought about that until you brought it up.

Thanks!:smile:
Its really really simple all you doing is look at the bottomish of the screen and click download

muppets4life

Reaction score
I agree that Eric Jacobson has done it again! He knows that character literally inside and out! Miss Piggy was amazing with Craig...what chemistry!
:smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh my gosh...

I have never seen Miss Piggy so beautifull, so in character, and so on voice since...MTI? Yeah, she was good in VMC too. But my word is she good here. She has the deeper quality to her voice that is often missing. She gets the laugh, the hair toss, the way she moves her lower body and her head follows, the laying her head against his chest, the karate move that works, the hand movements, the inflections, the smile, the upper-lip-bite, the...everything.

She talked about Gonzo's crush on her, which was amazing. She's taken anger management classes, and when Craig calls her fat...she doesn't even flinch. So that is how she has been able to ignore Kermit's snarky nature recently, she too has matured.

Most importantly...she is back to her diva-nature, upstageing Fergy the whole way, digging into him as much as he digs into her.

Craig himself...ahh, at last someone who knows how to treat the Muppets as people. He looks into her eyes when he talks with her, he asks sensible questions. He treats her, on the whole, as a person.

Eric...he is my new idol. (Eric Idle, get it?) He has obviously listened to our complaints on his earlier performances, and he has taken the time to learn everything about Miss Piggy. She has never glowed so brightly in recent years as she did on the Late, Late show last night.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well, now I can comment here since I've seen it at YT. Yeah, Eric does need some work with Piggy's live appearances but he's getting there. What I was disappointed about was that the ending got cut off. Craig actually wanted Piggy to karate chop him and Piggy mentioned that she's taken anger management courses about this. The part I missed was whether or not she ended up karate chopping him. Could someone either post the last part or at least tell me what I missed? I'm really curious here.

Also, in case anyone missed what I said up there, I like that she got her old hair back. I wonder whether or not that was Eric's decision.

Leyla

Reaction score
What I was disappointed about was that the ending got cut off.
Actually, it's all up there now. Took me forever.:stick_out_tongue: Enjoy!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Overall I enjoyed it. Piggy did look like her old '70s self, which is always better than the '90s look. And I personally loved her voice.

"Why do you wear your ring over your glove?"
"Well if I didn't you wouldn't be able to see it!"

LOL, You know I never thought of that before!

Some of the jokes I could have done without. I didn't think the "arrested" jokes was all that funny, but it is a sign of our twisted times.

Yes the muppets always did adult humor, but there's a difference between adult humor and immature humor, heh. And the fat jokes are annoying. I much prefer her interview with Morley Safer on 60 Minutes, when it was all about how pushy, flirty and egotistical she was, lol. She was confident and people were a little intimidated and captivated by her; and also amused that she had such a high opinion of herself. With the fat jokes, she's a pathetic punchline, and not a particularly original or clever one (plus fat jokes have proven to cause much damage to young people). They have nothing to do with her character. At least they didn't last very long, heh. Again, overall she came off great. :mad:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
The one thing that bothered me about modern Piggy was the hair. I absolutely LOVE Piggy's hairstyle from The Great Muppet Caper. I'm hoping the look comes back for everyone. It's nice to hear that it is for our Pig. :mad:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Actually, it's all up there now. Took me forever.:stick_out_tongue: Enjoy!
I'm sorry. I only see parts one and two now. That's alright though. I know it's not your fault or anything. It's probably just a problem with 'You Tube.' Could someone just verbally tell me what happened? That will probably be easier.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I thought all of it was cool. Eric did a good job with her and is doing well. I hope they do more guest stars on Craig Ferguson. He is one of the first guys that can actually one of my favorite late shows i like watching. But glad i could get it all on tape.

(Still no internet but we are changing our serves to another. It will be at least two more weeks till we get the internet back up. but i'am missing everyone here.)