Miss Piggy on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh my god. She looks FABULOUS! They finally gave her a beautiful hair-do reminiscent of TMS days instead of that 90's straight platinum blonde 'do. She looks SO CLASSY! Like a modern twist of her 70's style. Go Piggy go! Absolutely hilarious so far, but I think there's more to come.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
last post:
Well i think Piggy is really trying to come out on her own and do stuff kind of nice i thought. the voice really was sliping in and out i can tell that much for sure.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I wonder if that kind of stuff is left up to the performer. The bigger "point" in my eyes was the risque behavior by Piggy whispering sexual inuendos into Craig's ear. Does Disney have to approve that or not? Are there any other Disney characters that are like this?

Don't get me wrong, I lauged out loud when Craig kinda growled and shut the door. OK, it's on now showing Kermie, bye bye
Hey who's ever idea it was is ok in my book.
Piggys voice is bothering me more than all the sexual jokes thats how these things go even when elmo and grover where on jimmy kimmel live they said certain things that Sesame Street characters would never say.
Miss Piggy has always been very sexual from the start like when they sang temtation and she flaunted her chest at kermits face, this is just one of many times it's been done like I've said plenty of times before this is nothing new with the muppets.
I'm not saying this to you personally but I always find it funny when people are so shocked by the muppets acting this way because its honestly nothing new.
Oh my god. She looks FABULOUS! They finally gave her a beautiful hair-do reminiscent of TMS days instead of that 90's straight platinum blonde 'do. She looks SO CLASSY! Like a modern twist of her 70's style. Go Piggy go! Absolutely hilarious so far, but I think there's more to come.
I loved here outfit and look as well I think she needs to put a bit more weight back on though :wink: The fat jokes really don't work so well these days Piggys just doesnt look quite as plump as she used to.
last post:
Well i think Piggy is really trying to come out on her own and do stuff kind of nice i thought. the voice really was sliping in and out i can tell that much for sure.
Yeah it was ok at times but at other times she sounded like Fozzie or Bert.

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
I know what you're saying, but I don't ever remember Piggy talking about a "knee" .....but I am not one that is shocked nor suprised. I guess it comes with the times, or they are evolving, or it was the shows humor/writing, or it was Eric's idea. Again, I'm not complaining, just observing. Sure, Piggy has always been a little flirty . . . but it seemed more than usual.

I hear you regarding the voice. Doing a voice with practiced scripts and lines is one thing, but ad libbing with Piggy's voice is another as we heard. Not that I would ever have any remote chance, but I try to imagine if I was put in that position and was trying to do the best Piggy I could do . . . . I wouldn't want a bunch of fans unhappy with it. So like with all the new pupeteers, we just have to learn to love it I guess. I'm sure it will be a lot better and what we've come to expect from Eric when it is scripted for tv shows or movies. I'm trying to be positive, it's late.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I stayed up and still missed it.

Stayed up late to watch the show and the CBS feed went out on the cable. Not feeling "Comcastic" (the cable slogan for Comcast Cable). :mad: Angry Piggy face! I hope the Late Late Show website or You Tube shows a clip. :sympathy:

At least I caught the opening skit.:cry:

Edit Update: I caught the last minute of the interview. That's something, I guess. Her voice does sound a little deep, but I love the pig! And the hairstyle was nice.

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
I could post it on youtube but it would be in kind of bad quilt!
I like how the turned a poser into a Puppet. Really good

Katzi428

Reaction score
Late Late Show comes on at 1AM here.:stick_out_tongue: Nevertheless I stayed up to watch it. The interview was a good one.Although,I also noticed that Miss Piggy's voice is getting lower.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I just got around to watch it, i taped it. I just set my VCR when I was asleep... so just got home from work and thats all i could think about all day, and it was somthin to look forward too. VERY funny, the "knee" thing and Craig sayin "call me" and Piggy sayin "yeah not in you life!" haha... yeah but Piggys ALWAYS has been a flirt. Eric did a fine job in doing her (and adlibing, it VERY HARD to adlib when I do Kermit or Piggy or Rowlf of even Gonzo at the libiray i find myslef "loosing" Piggy or Gonzo's voice and then i notis) this Piggy puppet was 100 x BETTER looking then the last time she was on TV, around christmas time on "Martha" i dont know if it was her eyes or.... somthin just seemed off to me! anyone else? also i liked her new hairdew. :mad:

LOVE that PIG! :smile:

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
somthin just seemed off to me! anyone else? also i liked her new hairdew.LOVE that PIG! :smile:
You know I get what you are saying, I think it was that Piggy's face was more... i think hallow... like you could tell that there was nothing inside besides a hand. But Yeah 10xs Better then the Piggy on Martha. She then was wearing her Chritsmas outfit from the pervious year on "Today". And The puppet from the beging of the Wezzer video is Back. Now they turn a poser puppet into a Puppet, Really Good.