Miss Piggy on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Swinehearts has all of them listed.

www.swinehearts.blogspot.com
Thanks, Leyla. Now I can sleep tonight. Lol. I was getting worried when Craig started insulting Piggy and she remained calm. I was worried she was losing her touch. Glad to see she's still herself.

"I was lying about that anger management course: HI-YAH!"

And just before that she said she didn't lie. Way to contradict yourself, Piggy, but we love you anyway.

Beauregard

Reaction score
And I love the second karate chop...that one was the icing on the cake.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
She karate chopped him twice? I'll have to check that out again.

Beauregard

Reaction score
She hits him once and he flies off the chair, then as it fades out, she leans to him, whispering, and decks him again.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Okay. I guess that's one of those things that might have been hard to catch unless you really pay attention. Your vision must be better than mine, Beau. :smile:

MWoO

Reaction score
I thought the puppet looked good. Far better than stick figure piggy we've seen. The audio was bad so it's hard to comment on the voice one way or the other.

Beauregard

Reaction score
The hair was better but god was she FAT.

Geez, that was depressing...they still don't get it...
Your point being...?

Remember guys, Piggy may be a movie star and a diva, but first, she is a pig. She's always had, always will have,a weight problem, but she is comfortable with that. She's a great role-model when it comes to showing that a woman doesn't have to be 'la skinnie' to have star power. The whole point of Piggy is that her presence outweighs (small pun) her appearance. And I think in this appearance, her presence was exactly as it should be.

When she went down five size to her skinny-model look a few years back, I had to cringe...it just wasn't her. The blonde bangs don't work, the thin figure doesn't work. Bring back the Piggy we loved.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Absolutely, I love that she's always been comfortable with how she looks, it's not something you see from celebs, unfortunately. And this fat joke stuff is a fairly recent thing (unless it was Floyd and that's different). As someone said earlier, in her prime, Piggy was considered a beauty, though an unusual one. I think it just shows our society has changed, and not for the better. :mad: