Sesame Podcasts

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I hope that the focus switches to something like The Letter of the Day or The Number of the Day. I would hope "Number of the Day" first, because then we could potentially see One Song (Song of One) really soon, if it's in numerical order (but would it start at 1 or 0?).

InvaderZim

Reaction score
Seems it's continuing with Sesame Street:Breakfast.

The description for this week's podcast just says "are you are happy,healthy monster?".

So it seems that the podcasts won't be focused on the number/letter of the day for the time being.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Seems it's continuing with Sesame Street:Breakfast.

The description for this week's podcast just says "are you are happy,healthy monster?".

So it seems that the podcasts won't be focused on the number/letter of the day for the time being.
So I guss I must be getting it late. I sometimes get episodes of The MuppetCast one or two days after the initial release dates.

ssetta

Reaction score
I somehow had a feeling there would be more. This was actually the main thing that was focused on during Season 36. This first one, "Breakfast" was pretty good, in my opinion. It featured "The Most Important Meal of the Day" song from Season 25, and that film at the end with the family making breakfast was originally from Season 23, and it was about Forward & Backward. This means, for instance, it would show the egg being cracked and sizzling, and then it would be shown in reverse.

InvaderZim

Reaction score
Another new episode appeared-Sesame Street:Keeping Clean

Includes ""This is How We Take a Bath".
Also includes a Ernie segment: "Rubber Duckie", 1990's remake version.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The latest one is "Dance".

Featuring:
*Zoe talking about dancing
*Monsters dance in Ernie and Bert's apartment
*A pencil writes "DANCE"
*Members of the Funky Funk dance with a little girl
*A kid sings to dancers

There are also various shots of kids dancing, with part of the Sesame Street Theme remix (heard on Songs From the Street) playing.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The latest podcast epsidoe is about sports (for some reason my ipod lists the date as 3/ 16. Could this have just come late for me?). I can't remember very many of the skits right now, and don't feel like checking. It was mostly uninteresting film footage. But there is a sketch where Elmo plays catch with a plant.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The latest episode, Breathe, is better than I'd expected (I didn't think there'd be many good sketches on this topic).

Segments include:
  • Grover and a girl breathe
  • Take a Breath (I expected this one to be included)
  • Air (with Bip Bippadotta)
  • the word "Breathe" appears on-screen
  • The Two-Headed Monster blows a bubble