The Official "Office" Thread!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That would be so awesome to go to. I can't wait for tonights episode either!

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yep, I'm going, and I'm hoping that more cast members are gonna be there as well. The others are Toby and Darryl with the other writers and show creator. Anyways, I can't wait for tonights episode either. 3rd of 4 straight hour long episodes. This is gonna be big(that's what she said)

Daniel

Drtooth

Reaction score
Am I the only one last night who almost died at the cold opening in which they got excited the DVD Logo square actually hit the corner? I swear, I couldn't pay attention to the next 10 minutes of the show, because I was still rolling around laughing.

Teheheman

Reaction score
lol, THAT was great, only cause I have a DVD player that does the same thing, bounces back and forth. The thing that killed me was the excitement of watching the DVD logo bounce and Pam swearing up and down that she saw it hit the corner. Let's see, Phyllis was great, especially the scene where she threw the thing in her face. Andy, as always, was great(especially with the ABBA song and the 2 background vocals. Wonder if he made those himself too) Jim was great with the interaction scenes. First with him and Pam, then him and Michael, and back to the PB&J connection. The prank on Dwight was just classic JAM, but it also had heart at the end of it with "the system" congratulating Dwight after Pam sees how bad he's taking him and Angela's split. Darryl and Kelly? Could there be a new couple? Hmm....Ryan's a schmuck. But that didn't need to be said. Michaels speech TO Ryan was great. I don't know whose car that was that Michael set the plate on, but that was a good scene between Michael and Dwight. Stanley dancing, the pizza kid getting kidnapped, Oscar and Kevin looking up to see if they'd get jail time as accomplises and the big pizza debate. Overall, a fairly good episode. Not bad for an hour-long. There are more but this is getting to be long(that's what she said)

Daniel

Drtooth

Reaction score
Couple questions... now, as I said before I was choking on my flem and my eyes were buldging out of my head, and I was blurry for 5 minutes after I calmed down. plus I was drawing something at the time.

So here's the questions.

What did the "computer" say before Dwight was almost crying about Angela?

What was the Dr. Seuss Book? Was it green eggs and ham?

Gonzo14

Reaction score
"I love my employees, even though I hit one of you with my car for which I take full responsibility.”

Teheheman

Reaction score
Couple questions... now, as I said before I was choking on my flem and my eyes were buldging out of my head, and I was blurry for 5 minutes after I calmed down. plus I was drawing something at the time.

So here's the questions.

What did the "computer" say before Dwight was almost crying about Angela?

What was the Dr. Seuss Book? Was it green eggs and ham?
The computer said that you had beat me, you are a superior being(I think, I know that was the last thing that the computer said to him)
The book WAS Green Eggs and Ham cause the book that he wanted to give him was out, so he got him that. Same thing lol. I think the book was called "My have you grown" or something like that. I'll look it up.

Daniel

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah. He was looking for "Oh the Places You'll Go," but couldn't find it. I love how he tossed it out of the car when he was upset.

I also really enjoy Michael's transference of anger in that episode. He was mad at Ryan, and took out his agression and feelings on the Pizza delivery boy. I love the fact he's only a jerk because his feelings are easily hurt.