The Official "Office" Thread!

Teheheman

Reaction score
I don't think that's why he kidnapped the pizza guy. BUT that would make sense. I think that he thought that it was the principal of the matter type of deal til that light went on and it said "Oh shoot, I kidnapped somebody" But that's the way he is, he's a big 10 year old. That's how I see it though.

Daniel

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I have a really hard time understanding the humour in this show. It is one of those sows where you really have to see it a few times to get it? With Arrested Development, I thought it was really weird until I saw it about 5 times and then I started appreciating the humour.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yeah, I have found that you have to watch it at least twice. Once for the story and the next time to get all the funny quotes and jokes that are in the show. But that's just me.

Daniel

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hmmm...I'm curious, how different is the American Office from the original Office? I can't imagine anyone on the British show kidnapping a pizza delivery guy...Does anyone know how the series was transfered from British to American? Do they use the same stories, but different humour?

Teheheman

Reaction score
I don't know what the difference is but I'm sure there's a difference. Daniel

Frogster

Reaction score
I was so ticked off that I missed the first 20 mins of the show the other day... and from what I've read at OfficeTally.com, it was awesome! I'd give a million Stanley Nickels to see that!

Gonzo14

Reaction score
whats your favorite Creed Moment, mine has to bee when they switched his apple with a potato and he didn't notice

Frogster

Reaction score
My favorite Creed moment was in the Season 3 DVD extras, on Benihana Christmas, where he goes, "I really don't care what party I go to. Once you've danced naked in a hash fire amongst the living dead with your tribal members, all parties are pretty much the same."

Teheheman

Reaction score
One of my favorite Creed moments was in a deleted scene from "Product Recall" and he said that 10 years ago he faked his own death and has been collecting benefits as his own widow.

Daniel