The Official "Office" Thread!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Loved the real commercial they did yesterday as opposed to the one they had to out on the air.

travellingpat

Reaction score
I thought it was great when chariots of fire started playing in the commercial........hil-arious......

awesome episode all in all

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Jim was great last night, with the "People always think we make mufflers or muffins or mittens."

Frogster

Reaction score
Break me offa piece of that football cream... Grey Poupon... Fancy Feast...

Gonzo14

Reaction score
the best was

break me off a peace of that apple sauce

Teheheman

Reaction score
lol, yes, Michaels ad was WAY better than the corporate version. I saw it at Poor Richards and I thought it was weird that they had the ad showing AT the same bar(Well, it was staged to be the same bar, not the real bar. The bartender took pics of the place and sent it into the producers who replicated it) I was at the Office Convention(really fun, they said it'll be there with everybody next year around the same time) and they showed the first act of tomorrow's episode. Looks really good. Can't wait. Don't wanna drop any hints, all I can say is watch.

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Can't wait for tonights episode either and really looking forward to it! Glad you had fun at the convention!

peyjenk

Reaction score
I looove The Office, but unfortunately I work Thursday nights!

My work schedule changes according to my school schedule. Last semester, I had Thursday nights off from work and it was tradition that I would go over to my friends' house to watch The Office with them. Now that I'm working every Thursday, they DVR it, and I go over on Monday nights to watch it. :smile:

I, too, thought that Michael's ad was a lot better than corporate's. I really like these episodes that show that Michael isn't totally stupid. It is nice to see another side of his personality every now and then.

Teheheman

Reaction score
This weeks was really good, well, not the best but certainly not the worst. The fact that Dwight thinks that pranking involves homemade bombs is a little disturbing but funny the fact that he wants to blow chalk in the eyes of the security guard or as he calls it "the groin of the face". Funny the fact that he was still WEARING the mustache after they got caught but again, I don't blame Karen one bit for the way she acted. She didn't know that Jim was pretty much kidnapped and didn't wanna show up there. The finer things club is pretty much filler. Just my opinion, but I'm right.

Daniel