1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Official "Office" Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Frogster, Sep 24, 2007.

1. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

I saw it. If possible, I love Kelly more.
  2. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

GREAT episode man, LOVED the part where Dwight was hammering the apple into the vending machine. Also loved that Holly is a major dork lol. But overall, not a bad way to kick the season off.

Daniel
  3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

What was that stuff he kept spraying all over the food? It was mildly funny before, but it KILLED me when he did it to the random fruits and vegetables he hammered into the vending machine.
  4. Teheheman

Bug spray

Daniel
  5. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

What an AWESOME way to kick off the season! Kelly was HI-LARIOUS! And Creeeeed of course! I really, really like Holly and wish Michael wasn't so... DUMB! Gah! She's perfect for him! But the Dwight/Angela stuff had me rolling on the floor! ! ! Poor Andy though... it'll be VERY interesting to see how that turns out. I liked how they just showed part of each week--they had time to show a lot more stuff. Michael's goatee, the new receptionist, etc. But I think Phyllis stole the show in this one... Dwight pushing her out of a car to make her exercise... oh my GOSH! Where do they get this stuff? :p

Overall I thought it was a great episode and I think it's going to lead to a fantastic season!
  6. Drtooth

I will say this... I was hoping for a bigger explosion when Holly revealed that she though Kevin was mentally challenged. Seems Dwight got off a LITTLE too easy on that one.

Though, I shudder to think of that sensitivity training Mike would have came up with...:insatiable:
  7. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Hahaha that's probably why the Dunder Mifflin workers avoided exploding the subject... they knew what Michael would do to them. :p
  8. Teheheman

Well, it IS only the first episode of the season, you never know what's gonna happen. That might be the reason Holly gets out of the Scranton branch. Amy Ryan's only signed for 6 episodes.

Daniel
  9. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Loved Mike's Klump suit! Hilarious stuff!
  10. peyjenk

peyjenk New Member

I forgot how much I like this show. :) Too funny!

I really like Holly... she's a good fit with the Scranton pack. I hope she gets to stick around.
  11. Drtooth

"Ah'm beautiful... dey're beautiful... dis big ol' pig is beautiful..."
  12. The Shoe Fairy

The Shoe Fairy Active Member

I love the Mahana Mahana thing that happens Spontaneously. Anybody else see that?
  13. KaityDid

KaityDid New Member

is she really? didn't know that.

LOVE this show. own all 4 seasons and i watch it almost religiously. i actually found this site through the DMI site. ::waves to fellow DMIers::
  14. Teheheman

*waves back*

Daniel
  15. ngreen522

ngreen522 New Member

... refresh my memory. I don't remember that reference.
  16. KaityDid

KaityDid New Member

its in the British version, but i'm not sure which episode or anything.
  17. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Missed last nights episode.:p
  18. Teheheman

Well, if you missed it, they have it on NBC.com or Hulu.com just be prepared for the commercials. I believe there was a cookie monster reference on the show last night. I was too busy cringing over Michael taking the meeting over to really pay that close attention, but I will read the quotes and get back to you.

Daniel
  19. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I saw enough to hear the Cookie Monster reference. Looking forward to seeing the rest.
  20. Teheheman

I saw the quote, it was when Michael was doing the conference room scene and said "When I discovered YouTube, I didn't get out of bed for 7 days, I just kept watching Cookie Monster singing Chocolate Rain" which is probably one of the silliest things imaginable, but I should really look it up to see if it's a real video

Daniel