The Official "Office" Thread!

Teheheman

Reaction score
That was probably the most awkward, weird, uncomfortable, strange and crazy episode of any show I've ever seen. Well, other than that one episode of MASH where they were dreaming up weird stuff. But this was just really awkward.

Daniel

Drtooth

Reaction score
Michael actually using "That's what she said" in an argument? Does it get better than that? Definately a strong episode after the strike hiatus.

And who else got the subcontext of that assistant's song and why Jan liked it so much? Hmmm?

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yeah, I kinda noticed that. I have officially considered Jan to be a crazy person. BUT this was written before the strike, actually would have been filmed the week of the strike. So, I'm waiting for next week when we go forward a month, and we see how it works. It would be VERY interesting. Yes, I agree, him using That's what she said in an argument was priceless, but him saying "Oh try paying me back on your zero dollar a year salary" was great. Just the perfect comeback in that situation. Everything about that episode was performed and executed nicely.

Daniel

travellingpat

Reaction score
i didnt think it was THAT strong. i think i only laughed like 3 times, i definately think it could have been a lot better, maybe if i watch it again ill like it more

Teheheman

Reaction score
i didnt think it was THAT strong. i think i only laughed like 3 times, i definately think it could have been a lot better, maybe if i watch it again ill like it more
They say that if you watch it a 2nd time, you get to see all the stuff that you missed. That's why I can't wait for this episode to be on DVD.

Daniel

travellingpat

Reaction score
i think i still have it taped. i might go back tonight and watch it if i have nothing else to do

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Well, I watched it :mad: ...................and it was awesome.:wink: The best line was definitley "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!" during the argument. I can't wait until this Thursday.

I had no idea that there was a "The Office" thread here; that's one of my favorite shows!:excited: