1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Official "Office" Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Frogster, Sep 24, 2007.

1. KaityDid

KaityDid New Member

also up on surfthechannel.com

i finally felt like it was up to par with some of the older episodes. not completely, it wasn't exactly the same, but it was closer. finally had Jim pranking Dwight again. loved that!
  2. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

Yes, that was a great part of the episode. This next episode should be good though. Michael prepares for Jan's baby by having Dwight tell him about birthing senerios. That otta be good.

Daniel
  3. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

Wrong! The Bread Is Poison!
  4. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Loved how Mike threw Holly's salad away, and when they were out to luck she was eating another one. Thought the ending was awesome and depressing at the same time, But it's The Office. What can I say?
  5. KaityDid

KaityDid New Member

oh my goodness. will that ever be good. i hope it lives up to its potential!
  6. Teheheman

I saw a promo where Dwight gives birth to a watermelon on Michaels desk. This should be interesting to say the least.

Daniel
  7. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

Dwight Get out of My Nook!
  8. Teheheman

That's what she said, that's what she said lol. That was one of the best parts of the episode when she yelled that, and everybody around her had NO idea what the heck she was doing. OH, what about the part in the conference room where Dwight had to pretend to be talking to a client and Jim was Bill Buttlicker. He offered to buy $1,000,000 worth of paper from Michael if he'd fire Dwight and Michael actually thought about it. CLASSIC!

Daniel
  9. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I know! That had me in stitches! Also love the part where Michael had Kelly fake cry. Too funny!
  10. Teheheman

Yeah, and she ended up laughing, especially since it was kind of an evil laugh, that was great lol. "You know how many pounds of Guacomole I've eaten? I don't know why I make it in such large quantities"

Daniel
  11. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

All I gotta say about the last episode is Ooooooouch... That's painful...lol! Almost to that of the British show.
  12. RealMissPiggy

RealMissPiggy New Member

I have not missed and episode since the American version started!
    Its in my top 5!

So, is anyone else thinking that Angela is going to marry Dwight on the Schrute farm?
  13. Teheheman

I think that somehow, Andy is gonna find out, and it's gonna be interesting to see. I don't see Angela and Dwight getting married, especially with everybody there.

Daniel
  14. RealMissPiggy

RealMissPiggy New Member

I think it'll happen we'll see tho :)
  15. ngreen522

ngreen522 New Member

When Andy called Angela while he was drunk ..... ROFL
    Angela: ARE YOU DRUNK? !
    Dwight: Who is it, Monkey?
    Andy: Is someone with you?
    Angela: ARE YOU DRUNK? !
  16. Teheheman

lol, My name is Andy Bernard
    I know who this is.
    CLASSIC. Actually, I liked that scene better than the actual episode to tell you the truth.

Daniel
    WMFL-Wing Man for Life lol.
  17. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

So... Anyone see Angela licking her pet cat and coughing up hairball later. Scary cat lady... :eek:
  18. Teheheman

I got to chat online with Mindy Kaling, transcript is up on OfficeTally now. But she talked more about clothes and stuff like that than the show but I love her anyways, I know she's not gonna read this but whatever.

Daniel
  19. peyjenk

peyjenk New Member

That was nutty, wasn't it?
  20. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I hate bumping an old thread, but I really don't want to start another one.

This is old news, but I just found it out.

Yeah...that Dwight Spinoff? Not gonna happen!

Considering how incredibly unwatchable and unfunny the backdoor pilot was when they finally aired it as a regular episode, that's a good thing. Dwight became massively Flanderized since Michael Scott left. The Starscream moments took more and more of a back seat to Dwight's socially backward weirdo customs that got more and more lame and predictable, essentially turning him into a German-American version of Balki from Perfect Strangers. We'd have...a whole show... of just...that. Not to mention his even weirder relatives, who were best used once in a while as a throwaway gag. Jokes about them being socially backward would wear thin before the halfway point of the first season. To say the least of the new characters... Dwight's hereto never mentioned before city slicker cousin or sister or whatever that reluctantly joins the farm for nostalgic reasons, apparently... and her oh so precocious kid.

That said, this last season has been dreadful. They wrote Ed Helms out of a huge chunk of episodes (presumably, he was working on something, I guess) only to have Erin break up with him. Now, I'm not the kind of guy to hate a show because a ship broke up (I usually call those people out), but they forced her on one of the lame, unfunny, replacement scrappy interns. The even lamer of the two. Not to mention Poochie...err... Nellie is a terrible character that the writers love a bit too much. I wanted to watch every episode until the end, but it's incredibly hard to endure.