The Official "Office" Thread!

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Oscar's quote last night was hilarious, but i'm not sure i should post it as this is a family board.

Teheheman

Reaction score
lol, that's great. New episode tomorrow, the last 2 til the Office probably goes on break because of the writers strike. So, yeah, enjoy it while it last.

Daniel

Teheheman

Reaction score
Man, has NOBODY wanted to post on the new Office episodes coming out? Jenna Fischer was on OfficeTally the other night and did say that there was some big Jim/Pam stuff coming up, I'm also STOKED that it's coming back April 10th. YAY!

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! I head about the new episodes coming on this week and I can't wait! But could the give the Pam and Jim stuff a break already.:stick_out_tongue:

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yeah! I head about the new episodes coming on this week and I can't wait! But could the give the Pam and Jim stuff a break already.:stick_out_tongue:
I think that they were GOING to do that, but this writers strike kinda screwed that up. I'm with you though, as much as I like some of the Jim/Pam stuff, it gets kinda old at times ya know?

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I think that they were GOING to do that, but this writers strike kinda screwed that up. I'm with you though, as much as I like some of the Jim/Pam stuff, it gets kinda old at times ya know?

Daniel
Yeah, I do know. It just really takes it's toll on a really great show!