The Official "Office" Thread!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Exactly.

I think my favorite line of the episode came from Dwight... "Hazing is a fun way to show a new employee that they are neither liked nor wanted." :zany:
It's lines like that that are the exact reason for tuning into the show. One of many factors that make the show great.:zany:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I just ended up buying the first season on DVD, and I'm in hysterics. ...And I'm only through the first two episodes! :zany: I LOVE THIS SHOW! ! ! !

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I just ended up buying the first season on DVD, and I'm in hysterics. ...And I'm only through the first two episodes! :zany: I LOVE THIS SHOW! ! ! !
Yeah, for me it was like a show I know I would really love but it took me into the middle of the second season to really get into. But I do really want to see the show from the start. But I also want to see lost too. I think they have to whole show streaming in HD on abc's website. I have to catch it more often.:stick_out_tongue:

peyjenk

Reaction score
I liked how Andy stole Jim's thunder with the proposal. :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
*streaks through thread wearing only silk robe* Seriously...someone notice that we're OFFICEially serious about getting our punctuation back.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
We need our punctuation to express our adament love for the latest Office episodes! ! ! GIVE IT BACK! ! !

Teheheman

Reaction score
Actually Dr. you make a good point. Is he going to rat out Jim in order to get him busted? Plea his way out of it and try to get back at Scranton, since that's what he seems to be trying to do this season? Also, who made the call to get him arrested? Was it Jim? Kelly? His coke dealing friend? Jan? Who knows? I think that the one thing the strike did was get the writers to know that this season was a wash, but it got them to set up the next season threw these last few episodes. Hopefully, Holly stays, I'll have to ask my peeps at OfficeTally.com if she's staying or not. They seem to know more than I do lol.

Daniel

Teheheman

Reaction score
Alright, somebody linked me to something that was VERY interesting. Somebody said that Jim looks like Beaker. Take a look for yourself
http://i7.tinypic.com/21l7cx1.jpg
Now, the DVD comes out on Sept. 4th, and the season premiere is a few weeks later on the 25th. Let's see, anything else, oh yeah, OfficeTally is still open for business for all of your Office News and oh yeah, rumor has it there will be no spin-off. That's what I heard. That should be about it for now. Any speculation on the new season? I don't see Jim and Pam getting engaged this season. I see Dwight and Angela being blackmailed by Phyllis til Angela and Andy break up about midway through the season, and I see Holly being Michaels new love interest even after Jan gives birth.

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score