Funniest Fraggle Moments

FraggleRockRock

Reaction score
Ok, so we've got scary fraggle moments, we got painful fraggle moments...

But where's the focus on comedy? Fraggle Rock was, apart from being deep and meaningful, hysterical. So can we hear some funny Fraggle moments, please?

Here's one to get things going:

The first time I saw "Marooned", after seeing all the dramatic parts, the comic relief is VERY relieving.

FELIX THE FEARLESS: Where is that stupid cave-in?

GOBO: There it is!

FELIX: I found the cave-in!

I swear that when I saw that I couldn't get up for like five minutes. I had to rewind the show. :excited:

Java

Reaction score
Boober with his puppet in The Incredible Shrinking Mokey. The statements that he feels free to make through the puppet crake me up each time.

It's certainly much needed comic relief as to me this is one of the scariest episodes.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Large Marvin and Feenie are always a riot.

Then of course, the three slow witted Fraggles that hung out with Red for five minutes in Red's Club, especially the "Gobo, Gobo, Gobo!" sequence when they were banging their heads on the cave walls and each other, following Red's lead.

And for some reason, during Blanket of Snow, Blanket of Woe, The scene when Marjorie the Trash heap said "OH! A Third Course! How Civilized!" I couldn't stop laughing for days.

And let's not forget the World's oldest fraggle constantly bonking Henchy on the nose with his scepter in Inspector Red.

FraggleRockRock

Reaction score
Let's see...

Fantastic fraggle moments, everybody! Keep 'em coming!

We all know that the whole episode of "Boober's Quiet Day" was basically histericalarious (In other words, so funny that it can't even fit in one word!) But here are the parts I found most funny:

When Mokey comes to ask boober where he's going and sidebottom tells him what to say, and as soon as boober goes back outside, sidebottom says to himself, "Dummy," I couldn't stop laughing.

Another was when sidebottom tells boober to just "relax" and boober says, "Right," and simply falls out of shot.

Also at the end when sprocket calls doc on the phone and doc says, "My dog wants to talk to me? Why... how very strange." :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
In Inspector Red, after Doc keeps mentioning Peach and Praline ice cream, and Gobo and Wembly say this:

"Maybe Boober can make a pie. I got the peaches"

"I got the Pralines!"

Somehow that really killed me the first time.

Inspector Red may be on of the funniest episodes I have seen yet...

Foodie

Reaction score
In Inspector Red, after Doc keeps mentioning Peach and Praline ice cream, and Gobo and Wembly say this:

"Maybe Boober can make a pie. I got the peaches"

"I got the Pralines!"

Somehow that really killed me the first time.

Inspector Red may be on of the funniest episodes I have seen yet...
I think the fact that Gobo has a bunch of peaches is funny in itself. :smirk:

Foodie

Reaction score
OH! I know one that kills me cuz it always catches me off guard ( and darnit! I'm always on guard ). I just saw it again the other night watching " Sir Hubris and the Gorgs ". Right before Ma starts reading to Junior the story of Sir Hubris, Junior gets all excited, jumping all over ( and bringing pieces of the ceiling down on Pa's already injured noggin ), exclaiming about how he loves that story until Pa barks him into silence with " You haven't even heard it! ". That line is a killer. :smirk:

FraggleRockRock

Reaction score
OH! I know one that kills me cuz it always catches me off guard ( and darnit! I'm always on guard ). I just saw it again the other night watching " Sir Hubris and the Gorgs ". Right before Ma starts reading to Junior the story of Sir Hubris, Junior gets all excited, jumping all over ( and bringing pieces of the ceiling down on Pa's already injured noggin ), exclaiming about how he loves that story until Pa barks him into silence with " You haven't even heard it! ". That line is a killer. :smirk:
Oh, that line is hysterical! I also like when Mokey says, "We Fraggles will be extict!" and then Wembley says, "Yeah, and we won't be around anymore, either!" Fun-eeeee! And then, I don't know why, but when Junior asks "Sir Hubris" if he always dresses that way, and Gobo says, "ususally," in such a funny voice! Haha, gets me every time!

FraggleRockRock

Reaction score
Oh, and when ma tells them, "Now, settle down... BOTH of you." to Junior and Pa. Hehe, she reminds me of my mother sometimes. (Oh, gosh, I hope she didn't hear me say that.)