Funniest Fraggle Moments

Frogster

Reaction score
This is why I said, "With all due respect." I wasn't trying to be insulting, it's just that a lot of the things he listed as absolute hilarity struck me as something... well... different. Not in a bad way.

MOVING ON...

Philo and Gunge seem to bring a lot of their own humor to the table as well. I liked their interpretations of Sprocket's language.

SweetMayhem

Reaction score
The episode I laughed the hardest at the first time I saw it was definitely Manny's Land of Carpets. I just thought it was hilarious how they thought the radio was talking to them and giving them directions. Manny's Land of Carpets... Bubba's Burger Barn... Sally Spotless Cleaners... love it!:excited:

Foodie

Reaction score
The episode I laughed the hardest at the first time I saw it was definitely Manny's Land of Carpets. I just thought it was hilarious how they thought the radio was talking to them and giving them directions. Manny's Land of Carpets... Bubba's Burger Barn... Sally Spotless Cleaners... love it!:excited:

The real funny part of that episode is that beatnik-looking fraggle with the deep voice. :smirk:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Well, I really like the episode with the Poohbahs - I mean, the whole bit with them calling each other Fritz is a nod to the Bruce sketch in Monty Python. I also like the two languages, uffafluff and ubidah (did I spell that correctly?).

And of course, Philo and Gunge are good for a chuckle.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh you're right, I hadn't noticed the connection between the Poohbahs and Monty Python! Anksthubidad! (Hope I spelled that right! Lol)

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I think the idea of the physical humor in Beginnings was how it contrasted with what Matt was saying. Not my favorite moment, but it certainly gets the message across!
:smile:
In the first part of season 1 especially, I love how the snide remarks between Gobo and Red flow freely! Like in I Want To Be You, when Red is going on about her new slide, Gobo says something to Mokey about Red killing both of them. Can someone tell me exactly what that line was? The one I remember though is, from The Lost Treasure of the Fraggles:

Red: "Lead on, Captain Danger."
Gobo: "After you, Major Disaster."

Hilarious!
:smirk:
:excited:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Hmm, I can't remember the exact line in that scene, I'll have to look it up. But I really like Gobo's line later on when he says "I didn't see how important the slide was to Red. I only saw that it was fatal!" Lol

animalrescuer

Reaction score
For me, anything with Wembley is funny because he's a really hilarious character, especially in "Scared Silly" and "Space Frog Follies", he makes a pretty good fly with the buzzing and whenever he gets scared by Boober, watching his reaction makes me laugh.

Philo and Gunge are a funny pair, they add comic relief to any episode they're in.

Junior Gorg preparing to sneeze after being told by Gobo as the "Genie" he has Gorgliosis and being told he'd be dead the next time he sneezes, then he sneezes and he thinks he's dead!

Finally, Red singing the Thimble Beetle song with Mokey and getting the words wrong because Mokey was going so fast! Somehow, I see Grover doing something like that, he's a funny character, too.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Gotta love just about anything with Sprocket (particularly his impression of The Swedish Chef).

I also found pretty much the entire Scared Silly episode hillarious. Though, I find lots of episode hillarious, that one just jumps out at me right away.

And I find just about everything Cantus says to be rather funny as well. Something about his smooth, effortless, and assured delivery that just cracks me up.

And The Battle of Leaky Roof episode (or is it leaking, I can never seem to remember) is golden comedy as well.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
This is really hard. The Gorgs stand out as one of the only regular families on Fraggle Rock (I know Cotterpin and Wrench have families, but we see the Gorgs more). The Gorgs really hit their stride after the first season ... well, actually, I noticed the dynamic solidified when Ma's VA changed. Any time they open their mouths, it's comedy, LOL.

Red taking care of Pebble Pox Gobo was full of win. Her increasing exasperation with his outright manipulation was great.

The way Red looks when she's hurt, especially when she is trying to impress Rock Hockey Hannah, is just hilarious.