Funniest Fraggle Moments

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Any time Red talks about violent adventures to Mokey and acts all clueless when Mokey tells her those stories are too violent.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Well, "The Challenge" is full of one-liners:

Boober: Argument, nothing, it's an attempted coup!

Pa Gorg: Ah, here comes my beautiful wife, and my semi-beautiful son!

Boober: Yes, but I feel great sympathy. The Grim Reaper comes for us all.

Junior Gorg: Hey, pick up the tempo, will ya? I want a dirge you can dance to!

The whole fixing-the-roof bit in "The Battle of Leaking Roof" is funny - and like I said a while back, the whole bit with the Poohbahs is a laugh riot.

TelephoneRock

Reaction score
Delta Shout:
In A Friend in Need, Wembley's trying to tell the others about the nightmare he had but he's not making any sense at all.
"What did we do the last time it happened?"
"Turn him upside down!"
:coy:what? NO!

Me:
I remember when they turned him upside-down, and while they were crying he fainted with a funny look on his face! x-D

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
And in "It's Probably Yucky For Sure" where Boober goes, "the souffle just walked through the door" and it literally walks out.
What I love about that line is the way it's delivered. He doesn't say it as if it's odd that the souffle is actually walking. It sounds more like he's exasperated that he has to go after it now.

I crack up during the entire Poohbahs episode. Especially the Vangaurd getting innocent and guilty mixed up.
"She can't be innocent! I don't know what the word means."

I also think the scene in the Rock Hockey Hanna episode where Boober thinks Red's slipped into a coma and then when Mokey shows up with Red he tells Red that Red's in a coma is hilarious.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I think that some of Boober's silly side was coming out in that puppet. Not exactly Sidebottom, but an echo of him.

Most of the funny moments that come to my mind are Boober moments. In Scared Silly, when he tells Wembley "It's all in the timing" and kisses him. When Gobo comes across Red, Mokey, and Boober, who are heading out to picnic; Gobo says "Hi, Red. Hi Mokey," and after a pause Boober said reproachfully, "Hi, Boober." When the rest of the Five pick Boober up and use him as a Sprocket detector. Ha!

(Note: quotes are paraphrases; I haven't gotten the episodes memorized yet.)

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I find it funny whenever Wembley thinks he's dying/dead and it's usually because of Boober in some way.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Yea, there's that one. Then there's "I wanna be you," where Red tried to be like Mokey and Boober thinks it's a disease and at the end he and Wembley are lying on the ground because they think they have it. Then there's Scared Silly when Wembley thinks he killed Boober and then he thinks he killed himself as a result of trying to scare Boober. And I want to say there's at least one over but I can't remember which one it is.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Boober can be a big ol' hypochondriac, and as pointed out in Pebble Pox Blues one's perception of health threats can affect how they affect you. Sometimes a minor allergic reaction might be overlooked, and at other times his mindset (and other exacerbating factors, perhaps) might cause a more dramatic reaction.

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
The part of Pebble Pox Blues when Boober denies his fear of illness, Red points out he has Pebble Pox, and Boober faints is really funny.