Halloween is just around the corner

MrsPepper

Reaction score
How are tootsie rolls considered lame? They are delicious...

I can't wait for halloween this year! I'm going to a party dressed as Tinkerbell... I've got my costume all figured out, it's going to be so much fun!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I can't believe Tinkerbell can talk now! :eek:

It's kind of like the opposite effect of when Cartoon Network forced Courage (the cowardly dog) to STOP talking, lol.

wiley207

Reaction score
Last night I went to a pre-Halloween party held by my college. I went wearing my Big Bad Wolf costume, and right when they saw it, I was then "Mr. Popular" :big_grin: I often go with a unique Halloween costume every year that you typically wouldn't see. I also danced up a storm! (I did some of the dances from "A Pup Named Scooby-Doo! :insatiable:)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sounds like you were definitely the life of the party!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I don't really get a lot of kids around my condo. Just one or two each Halloween. And I always like to give Kit Kats and Reeses cups.

Also, I learned from a news site about the worst Halloween treats you can give kids. If you give kids this stuff, they might despise you.

Toothbrushes, apples, raisins, candy corn, Tootsie Rolls, Laffy Taffy, those little Dum Dum Lollilpops, and fun sized candy bars.(Kids prefer the large sized ones.)
I love getting Laffy Taffy! I try seperatly to trade my friends for theirs :insatiable:

Erine81981

Reaction score
My favorite Halloween candy was always Sweettarts, butterfingers, gummies (which i don't think i ever got but) and pretty much any other type of sweet tart cardy. But i'm not really that much of a chocolate person. I have to be in the mode for it.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
My favorite Halloween candy was always Sweettarts, butterfingers, gummies (which i don't think i ever got but) and pretty much any other type of sweet tart cardy. But i'm not really that much of a chocolate person. I have to be in the mode for it.

Hey! Me too! Everything except the butterfingers part though. I hate butterfingers. Just bitting one makes me sick :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I miss Butterfinger B.B.s. I used to like to pop those in my mouth at the movies while eating an entire tub of popcorn with a bottle of Hawaiian Punch.

Why did they stop making those?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
How are tootsie rolls considered lame? They are delicious...
Yeah I know, I'd love to get those!I think I can actually pull off a Harpo Marx costume this year, lol.
I think I've still seen those Butterfinger BB's at movie theaters I've been too. Not sure.