Halloween is just around the corner

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Yeah, that song's cute... yep evil. :stick_out_tongue:

It might be the jazzy mood of the song and the colors, but I find myself liking "Oogie Boogie's Song". It's so... cartoony. XP ("What's This?" is also on the list... along with all the other songs from the movie...)

Erine81981

Reaction score
Mine is "This is Halloween" more but "Oogie Boogie Song" is one of my favorites too.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Also thank you, heralde, and Tony for agreeing with me on how awesome Tootsie rolls are. Do you guys like the Tootsie roll pops? Best lollipops ever!
They are the only lollipops I will eat! Lol

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hey, Snowth... turns out It's the Great Pumpkin WILL be on ABC Tuesday after all! They even ran a promo for it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey, Snowth... turns out It's the Great Pumpkin WILL be on ABC Tuesday after all! They even ran a promo for it.
Hey, you're right, I just double-checked my local listings... there it is... tomorrow night, 8:00, It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!, followed shortly by You're Not Elected, Charlie Brown!.

This is a relief, lol!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Oh thank goodness! I thought it aired and I missed it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Man, it's hard keeping up with a Blog, lol.
I hear you. I can't even remember the last time I've blogged something MEANFUL, I've just been using it as a place to post my M*A*S*H episode reviews and "Unfinished Thoughts" as of late.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hey, you're right, I just double-checked my local listings... there it is... tomorrow night, 8:00, It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!, followed shortly by You're Not Elected, Charlie Brown!.

This is a relief, lol!
I'm so disappointed they never made a second Halloween special. I mean, Peanuts has 4 Christmas specials, and that's not counting the 2 "Making of" specials about the first one. And don't give me the "It just won't follow up to the original," since "I Want a Dog for Christmas, Charlie Brown." isn't half as memorable as the others.

All they had was a short Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show episode where Linus waits out in the pumpkin patch with Marcy and Peppermint Patty and Chuck go bowling. Of course, that was based on a comic strip (as was most of the Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show), but they cut out the part at the end of the series of strips where Marcy's parents want her "reprogrammed" and to stay away from Linus (I am not making that one up!)

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Well, it looks like I will be handing out candy this year. Hopefully we won't get as many obnoxious teens with lazy costumes.