Diamond City's A Muppet's Best Friend

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... If you read back to the beginning of the story, you'll find a chapter where the Muppet gang visited with Wario at his offices in Wario Warehouse.
Misty is a fanfic created character created by ZootyCutie. She made her debut in the story Without Love, where her personal past is explained. Don't want to spoil it, so I'll just say it's a good read and it'll explain more of the inspiration for this follow-up fic.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Is okay. No worries man, just hope you found the other story and enjoyed that one too. Also, check out Life is a Highway where we meet her female counterparts to the Mayhem, better known as the Fer Sure Four.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 16

It was a new day in Diamond City, and a new start. A day for sleeping in, without being awaken by a jester playing David Bowie. Despite that, Misty was the first one up. It's pretty strange, due to the fact that she was a late sleeper when she was a Gunther. She soon got up, and headed to the bathroom to get ready. In a few minutes, she came back in a pair of denim Daisy Dukes, her hair in her Janice-esque style, and a faded gray t-shirt with Sonic the Hedgehog on it that said 'Eat my Dust'. The band was still asleep, so she could do whatever she wanted. So, she grabbed the band's laptop, and started surfing the web. After having her fill of no-armed athletes and wrestlemen, she soon decided to have a little mayhemic fun. She dragged open Hand's dresser, and started looking through her secret stash, which was full of manga books and Pocky.

"Here it is!" Misty whispered to herself. She had grabbed Hands' "Azumanga Daioh" book and some Green Tea Pocky

As soon as she opened to the first page, and taken her first bite, she heard some moaning coming from Hands. She was getting up, and putting her slippers on.

"Wh-wha?" She groggily said. "Are you a cacodemon?"
"Um, uh...YES!" Misty said, acting as if she really was.
"Hmm." Hands said. "Let's just see."

She then headed over to Misty and took the book out of her hand, then smacked her head with it, making Misty spit out half-chewed Pocky.

"Yeah." Hands was unimpressed. "The last time I checked, when you hit a cacodemon, they have electric charge in their mouth, not Pocky!"
"Um...hi!" Misty nervously said, as Hands took the remaining Pocky, and sealed it away, along with her book, and then headed to the bathroom.

In an hour, the rest of the band had woken up, and gotten ready. They were now heading to the restraunt.

"Misty, what happened to your head?" Nurse Tounges asked.
"A cacodemon happened." Misty said.
"Like, I told you it was a bad idea to let her play "Doom" right before bed!" Janice said to Floyd.
"I was a curious dad that didn't know better." Floyd said.
"But, wasn't that last week?" Kikit asked.
"Be quiet." Floyd said between bared teeth.

The band soon made it to the kitchen. The Keroro Platoon was there, along with Mimi, Nastiata, and O'Chunks. A few food splatters were on the wall, with a few coating the ones that were in there.

"What happened?" Dr. Teeth asked. "Did the oven throw up?"
"No." Dororo said, with a cup of coffee. "A food fight happened."
"Now you know why we don't complain about O'Chunks' cooking!" Mimi said, with disgust from the fight.
"Um...right..." Misty said, with confusement.

Pretty soon, the kitchen was cleaned up, thanks to Keroro and his cleaning abilities. Some of the others were up, and eating, with no notice of the food fight at all.

"...So, he wanted to pay him with a piece of chinstrap pizza!" Strong Sad was telling some of the others about something Coach Z did.
"That's sick!" Lamimi said.
"Yucky!" Mimi screeched.
"Um, that doesn't sound legal." Nastiata said.
"It sounds delicious to me!" Kururu said, while the others inched away from him.

Meanwhile, Dimentio was outside of the hotel, still in his pajamas, and messing with the water switch.

"This is going to be some surprise!" He cackled, then started laughing manically.
"Why are you wearing your pajamas?" Orbulon asked, who just happened to be walking by.
"Um..." Dimentio was at a loss of words for this one. This was just the start of the real evil.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wha? As if locking Misty in the boiler basement of the hotel with everybody else trapped there wasn't the start of his evil? Please... Water fountain hyjinks huh? Well, little does he know that water attacks are useless against electric types. We do have some electric mon in the group, right? Does the "Electric" Mayhem count?
Post more please!

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
"What happened?" Dr. Teeth asked. "Did the oven throw up?"
"No." Dororo said, with a cup of coffee. "A food fight happened."
"Now you know why we don't complain about O'Chunks' cooking!" Mimi said, with disgust from the fight.
"Um...right..." Misty said, with confusement.

(blah blah blah blah blebbity bluh)

"...So, he wanted to pay him with a piece of chinstrap pizza!" Strong Sad was telling some of the others about something Coach Z did.
"That's sick!" Lamimi said.
"Yucky!" Mimi screeched.
"Um, that doesn't sound legal." Nastasia said.
"It sounds delicious to me!" Kururu said, while the others inched away from him.
The best parts in the whole freakin' thing. *applause!*

CBPuppets

Reaction score
oh! you should include some Sesame Street Characters in this story. maybe along with Mario and Luigi. That would be sweet!:smile: but it's just a thought.:big_grin:

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 17

Since breakfast was over, the gang went and did their own thing. Zoot had a video camera, and Beaker was following him.

"Okay, Beaker." Zoot said. "This is it! This is what we've been waiting to do!"
"Mee mo meep?" Beaker asked.
"Well, no." Zoot admited. "But the second thing! We're making an experimental film!"
"Meh meep." Beaker agreed.
"So...what would describe the 'color of infinity'?" Zoot asked.
"Meep moh!" Beaker exclaimed.
"Oh right! 'An empty glass'!" Zoot happily said, as the two ran back to the hotel restraunt.

Kat and Ana were getting their help booth ready for the day. Ana changed the sign of the stand to "The Doctors are Real In. Five Cents", and Kat put the money jar up. They then got on their spaces at the back of the stand, and waited. Pretty soon, Dororo came up, adjusting his ninja mouthpiece.

"The doctors are real in!" Kat and Ana said at the same time. "Five cents."

Dororo put five cents in the jar, then spilled the beans.

"I need help." He said. "I mean, I'm a ninja, but I'm also spineless! I can't stick up for my self!"
"Have you tried Tai Kwan Leep?" Kat asked.
"Yes..." Dororo said, with tears welling up in his eyes.
"Then just use this." Ana said, and gave him a stick.
"A stick?" Dororo asked.
"Yes!" Ana said. "Not only can you use it to stick up for yourself, but you can whack people with it when they be jerks to you!"
"Um, okay...thanks..." Dororo said, and left.
"Your welcome!" Kat and Ana called out.
"Biggest waste of five cents ever." Dororo mumbled to himself.

A few hours later, most of the gang went to enjoy the heated pool inside the hotel, due to the fact that the weather had gotten cooler. Kururu was working on something, which he brought down to the pool, along with one of his favorite curry bars.

"Kururu, what is that?" Kikit asked, while pointing to the invention.
"It's a microheater." Kururu explained. "Just place it anywhere, and WHAM! Instant heat!"
"So, like you could put it in water, and it would automatically heat up, without electrocuting?" Kikit wondered.
A-yep!" Kururu said, then took a bite out of his curry bar.

Once they got to the pool, the gang set their stuff up, and headed down to the pool. Keroro was the first to jump in, but then ran out, shivering.

"Was that supposed to be a heated pool!" Keroro shivered out.
"Yeah." Strong Sad said. "Why?"

Keroro then splashed Strong Sad with some of the water, which got him shivering.

"Man!" Strong Sad called out. "What's wrong with the pool? It's freezing!"
"What do you mean?" Kururu asked.
"The heated pool is freezing for some reason." Keroro said.
"Not for long!" Kikit said. She then grabbed a pair of the Keroro Platoon's nose plugs, and Kururu microheater, then dived into the pool. Despite the cold, she kept swimming until she got to the central heater of the pool. She placed the machine on it, and pushed a button, then headed to the ladder.

"You okay?" Lamimi asked, as she gave Kikit a towel.
"Yeah." Kikit breathily said. "I think the pool's temperature is back to normal."
"Let me see." Keroro said, and jumped in, but didn't return back.
"What, did he melt?" Giroro sarcastically said.

Pretty soon, Keroro rose back up, with a more pleased look on his face.

"The water's GREAT!" Keroro said, then went back under.

Pretty soon, the others had gotten in, and enjoyed the pool. In the hallway, Dimentio was watching them, with a bitter look on his face.

"They might have stopped me this time, but the vacation still isn't over!" He said. "You will rue the day! Do you here me, RUE IT!"
"What's wrong?" Gonzo asked. He was walking down the hall to the vending machines, but stopped since he heard Dimentio yelling. "Did you forget you keycard? I once did, but then remembered that I used it to spread mustard on my sandwich, which is pretty weird, since I always have mayo on my sandwich. Why do you think that is.
"Why do I even bother?" Dimentio asked, and sulked off to his room. "I'm going to my room, where two of my favorite friends are: peanut and butter."

Despite what he said, he was actually going to his room to plot his next plan.

"Sorta." Dimentio admitted.

Sorta? What do you mean?

"I'm still having that peanut butter." He said, then left.

You're lucky I'm just the writer, or I'd be on like Donkey Kong! Oh, um...sorry about that folks. Stay tuned for the next chapter!

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
"Why do I even bother?" Dimentio asked, and sulked off to his room. "I'm going to my room, where two of my favorite friends are: peanut and butter."
Okay, I lied earlier. This is the best part! *applause* Nice work!