Diamond City's A Muppet's Best Friend

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 12

It was finally time. It was Halloween. Diamond City was hurrying to get their last minute things done. Decorations were flung around. Costumes were being added with decorations and makeup. In just an hour, Club Sugar would become the central spot for the big Halloween party.

"Can someone help me with my hair?" Misty was in her costume, but her hair was incomplete.
"I got it!" Kikit said, and ran into the bathroom to fix up her hair. In a few minutes, they both came out. Misty was in a pink sailor suit with her hair in two teardrop shaped pigtails. She was Chiyo from Azumanga Daioh. Kikit followed in a yellow and black jumpsuit. She was The Bride from Kill Bill.

Pretty soon, the other members of the band were all set as well. Dr. Teeth was Magical Trevor, Nurse Tounges was Saumus Aran, Hands was Ami, Lips was Kenny Mcormic, Zoot was Coach Z, Animal was Raphael, Sapia was a Roselia, Janice was a Men in Black agent, and Floyd was Neo. Since they were all done, they headed to the club, where the party was just getting started.

"Happy Halloween!" Penny greeted them, wearing a Sailor Moon costume.
"Happy Halloween to you too!" Misty said back.
"You're here a little early, but that's okay." Mike said, in a RoboCop outfit.
"Where's your grandpa?" Kikit asked.
"He's up there, fiddling with the disco ball." Penny then pointed to the disco ball, where Dr. Crygor, dressed as Cyborg, was in fact fiddling with it.
"This is going to be some party." Misty said.

Pretty soon, some other WarioWare characters and Muppets came in. Strong Sad and Dimentio also came in.

"This is just terrible!" Dimentio said, in a Jareth costume.
"Why?" Strong Sad asked, dressed as the fat kid from The Far Side.
"I'm the only one in the Bowie fanclub dressed as something Bowie related!" Dimentio said, then broke down crying, while Strong Sad left him.

Orbulon kept on pulling a little prank on the others. He was dressed as Ross from You Can't Do That On Television.

"Lips, do you know who I am?" He asked.
"I don't know." Lips said, with his voice muffled from his hood. He was promptly slimed.
"I heard that!" Orbulon said, and left laughing.

Gonzo was driving people up the wall with his costume. He was Kururu from Sgt. Frog.

"Gonzo! Quit it!" Kermit yelled, who was dressed as The Greatest American Hero.
"Ke ke ke!" Gonzo kept on doing Kururu's trademark giggle, and getting on Kermit's nerves.
"Go away, you whatever!" Piggy was dressed as Carmen SanDiego, and pushed Gonzo out of the way.

9-Volt and 18-Volt were playing the music for the party. 9-Volt was dressed as Mario, and 18-Volt was Donkey Kong.

"That was "Purple People Eater" by Sheb Wooley." 9-Volt called out in his turntable's microphone.
"Word!" 18-Volt added.
"Now, here's "Monster Mash" by Bobby Picket!" 9-Volt called, and started the song, while some of the other danced.

Wario was mainly hanging around the snack table. He was in his homeade superhero costume, known as Wario-Man.

"You're worse than Dr. Teeth!" Nurse Tounges commented, but he didn't hear her.

The song that was playing soon ended, and 9-Volt grabbed the mike.

"Ladies and gentlemen: Wario De Mambo!" He called into the mike. "Get into groups of three!"

Misty soon rushed to the first group she could find, which consisted of Fozzie, who was wearing a GIR costume, and Skeeter, who had a "Left Eye" Lopez costume on.

"Okay, I'll lead!" Misty said. "Try and follow this!"

Misty then did a few dance moves, and stopped.

"You're turn!" She called.

Fozzie and Skeeter then flawlessly copied the moves.

"My turn!" Skeeter said.

In a few turns, almost all of the groups got eleminated. Jimmy, Lips, and Strong Sad were doing it along with Misty's group, but lost to them.

"The winners are Misty, Fozzie, and Skeeter!" 9-Volt called, with an uproar of applause following. Suddenly, the lights clicked off, and a scream was heard. The lights then went back on, and everything was back to normal, except for the fact Misty was missing, and Dimentio had left.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 13

"Man...where am I?" Misty was on the verge of waking up. She then veiwed her surroundings. She was in the basement of Diamond Hotel. She was handcuffed to the furnace, and sweating like crazy. She still had her Halloween costume on, though it was ripped and dirty. She also had a few smudges of dirt on her face, and her pigtails were half undone.

"Well, look who finally decided to get up!" A voice said from the top of the stairs. It was Dimentio, still clad in his Jareth costume.
"You!" Misty angrily said. "Why are you doing this?"
"I'll have to describe that to you in a parody of a song from They Might Be Giants." He said.

With that, he pulled out a boombox, and mashed play on it, then started singing a parody of the They Might Be Giants song "Prevenge".

"Can you tell that I'm planning revenge?
Read my mind, yes, I'm planning revenge
I'm the freak show,
You're in the front row,
mi worst amigo,
stuck on the ground.

Now you know that this is just making it up,
Now you know that escaping is just pushing your luck
Now you become that you'd never exist,
Take your name's off that list.

Can you tell that I'm planning revenge?
Read my mind, yes, I'm planning revenge

Here's the info
Of Dimentio
Ready? Let's go
I'll do my thing!" Dimentio sang.
"Stick with Bowie songs." Misty flatly said. "On second thought, stick with no song!"
"You are trying my patience." Dimentio said. "I'll just let you be, and I'll come back later to destroy you and the universe, and make Dimentio D the new universe."

With that, Dimentio closed the door and left, leaving Misty to suffer. Meanwhile, the gang at the club was as worried as ever.

"What are we going to do?" Kikit asked.
"This is serious!" Strong Sad said.
"How are we going to do this?" Orbulon asked.
"Maybe we can help." A small voice said, while the others looked around to find it.
"Who said that?" Kermit asked.
"I did." With that, a small frog-like alien came under the table, wearing an army cap with a star on it, and a star on his stomach as well. He was followed by five other frog-like aliens, each of them with their own symbol. Two of them still had tails, showing that the were still tadpoles.
"Who are you?" Skeeter asked.
"Keroro of the Keroro Platoon." He replied "We can see that you're in a jam."

In a little while, the other members of the Platoon were introduced. There was Giroro, who managed the weapons, Kururu, the scientist, Dororo, the ninja, Tamama, the young eager private, and Lamimi, the only girl, and nurse, plus the other tadpole, other than Tamama.

"I can't beleive I finally get to meet even more aliens!" Gonzo excidedly said. "Expecially ones that are so cool!"
"Finally!" Kururu said. "Someone that appreciates my outfit! Kukukuku!"
"I've appreciated your outfit for a while!" Lamimi said, while drooling over him.
"Um, leaving!" With that, Kururu inched away from Lamimi.
"Come back!" She called, lunging in the direction he went.
"So, what's the plan?" Scooter asked, while wearing a red ninja costume.
"Surprise and conquer." Keroro said. "I have a bone to pick with that Dimentio fellow."
"You know about him?" Orbulon asked.
"Yep." Keroro responded. "He floods my email mailbox with Bowie stuff. I may be a Bowie fan, but he goes over the top with it!"
"You should consider joining out club." Zoot said.
"We can talk about it later." Strong Sad said. "Right now, let's kick Dimentio's butt yet again!"
"Right!" All of the others called out.
"But first: CURRY BREAK!" With that, Kururu sat down on the floor and pulled out a large plate of curry and rice, then promptly started eating it.
"We'll defeat him after we drag Kururu away from his curry, which will be hard." Keroro commented.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice update... But where are these frog aliens from? Are they the team of frog aliens encountered by the Super Robot Monkey Team?

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Nice update... But where are these frog aliens from? Are they the team of frog aliens encountered by the Super Robot Monkey Team?
No. They're from an anime and manga seires called Sgt. Frog.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm... OK, thanks. Haven't seen nor heard of that one. Maybe they look up to Kermit as some sort of hero/ultimate commander? At any rate, post more please.

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
Nice work, as usual! *clap clap clap* Yes, Dimentio really should stick to Bowie songs.