Diamond City's A Muppet's Best Friend

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... You knew he had to be there. Good to see the club's together again, interested to see how this develops.

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
I knew he'd come back! You can't keep Dimentio down for long! XD

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 5

Seeing Dimentio blew Misty through the roof. She bolted as fast as she could out of Orbulon's ship, which was pretty hard to do in an overtight kimono and high heels.

"Well, that could have gone better." Dimentio simply said and took a seat in a bean bag chair.

Misty ran to the hotel, not stopping until she got to the elevator in the lobby. She then waited until it came to the right floor, and then she sprinted to the band's room, drenched in sweat, with a look of shock on her face. She then tore the door open, and ran into the room. Without saying a word, she ran into the bathroom, and came out later wearing a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt that said "This Is Not A The Geddup Noise T-Shirt" in white print. She was still freaking out, and her hair was slightly messed up.

"Like, what happened to you?" Janice asked.
"Jester! Bowie! Destroyer of universes! Restraining order!" That was all Misty could make out before she passed out from exaustion on the bed.
"What just happened?" Floyd didn't hear it. He had his CD player on, and was still working on the song.
"All I know is that it involved a jester, Bowie, the destroyer of universes, and a restraining order." Kikit said.
"Let's see." Dr. Teeth had whipped out a calculator, and was putting stuff in it. "We have one joker, plus one rocker, times the destruction of the universe, divided by a restraining order."
"What does that add up to?" Lips asked.
"All it says is "CIAO". What is that supposed to mean?" Dr. Teeth wondered.
"To the internet!" Hands said.

With that, the band, with the exceptions of Zoot and Misty hovered around Hands, who had booted up the band's psycadelically colored laptop. Hands went on to the first website she could think of, which was the internet encyclopedia 'Kipedia.

"Let's see, ciao. The only other thing I'm getting besides "The Italian Phrase for Hello and Goodybye" is "A Villanous David Bowie Obsessed Jester"." Hands said.
"Ding! The answer's in front of us!" Nurse Tounges said.
"How?" Kikit asked.
"Zoot dragged Misty to the Bowie meeting. Dimentio goes there because he's the largest Bowie obsessie ever." Nurse Tounges inquired.
"Not the freakish jester again!" Lips said.
"She should just be lucky that it was only one glimpse this time." Floyd said. "Remember last time?"
"Don't remind me!" Dr. Teeth said.
"I'm back!" Zoot said, with his outfit and hair slightly charred.
"What happened to you?" Kikit said, hugging onto him.
"Strong Sad and Dimentio got into a fight." Zoot said.
"How did that happen?" Hands asked.
"Well, Strong Sad said that he listens to more than just Bowie, and then it started." Zoot said.
"Let's just forget about it, and go get some dinner down at the hotel restraunt." Kikit said. "Come on Misty, wake up."
"Is he gone?" Misty asked.
"Yep." Zoot had changed out of his Ziggy Stardust outfit and was now wearing black jeans and a black t-shirt with a glow in the dark ribcage on it.
"Cool shirt." Kikit said
"Thanks. I sometimes wear it to bed." Zoot said.
"Come on! I'm hungry!" Dr. Teeth said.
"You're always hungry." Nurse Tounges said.

After a good dinner, and some relaxation, all of the Muppets were able to sleep easy. That is until, at 6:30 am, they were all awaken by an overly loud version of "Dance Magic".

"What is that?" Fozzie asked.
"I like loud music, but that's just blowing it!" Floyd said.
"Moi can't have any beauty sleep with that racket!" Miss Piggy called out.
"You need a whole lot more than beauty sleep." Floyd said.
"That does it! HIIIII-YAAH!" With that, Miss Piggy chopped Floyd.
"Let's just see who it is." Kermit said, and knocked on the door.

Who was in there? Well, let's just say, it's not good!

"Oh sorry!" Who was it? Dimentio.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Applauds the update. *Loves the update. *Craves for the update.
Please post more!

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
"Well, that could have gone better." Dimentio simply said and took a seat in a bean bag chair.
What a coinkydink! I happen to have drawn a picture of me and Dimentio that will be titled That could've gone better! 8D

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Just popping in to see if there's more of this delightful tale in store for us. Thanks.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 6

"W-what are you doing here?" Misty nervously asked.
"What? Can't a jester enjoy his vacation?" Dimentio asked, with a slightly rude tone in his voice.
"Vacation!" Misty was shocked at that.
"Yeah. You know, rest, relaxation-" Dimentio got cut off.
"I KNOW what a vacation is!" Misty snapped. "But, why now?"
"Well, I was in town, so I decided to grasp the moment." Dimentio said. "And I brought Strong Sad along."
"Where is he?" Floyd asked, peeking into the room.
"In the restraunt eating brown sugar straight from the box." Dimentio said, without a care in his voice.
"Why?" Kermit asked.
"It's Saturday." Dimentio simply said. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some "Suffretage City", areobics, and a pink singlet waiting for me. Ciao!"

With that, he closed the door, leaving The Muppets to do their own thing. They each headed to their own rooms. Misty sprinted to the band's room, and slammed the bathroom door closed. She came out a few minutes later, with jean shorts on, her hair in a style like her mom's, and a dark purple t-shirt with Meta Knight on it that said "You are now Weirdo Kirby!" in yellow print on the back. She was also wearing an unhappy face with tired eyes.

"Come on! After breakfast, we have some video characters to meet!" Kikit said, as she grabbed her denim backpack and lavender bucket hat.

The Muppets then headed to the hotel's restraunt. Strong Sad was there, eating brown sugar straight from the box. Misty wasn't all that hungry. The thought of Dimentio being in the same building as her was enough to take her appetite away.

"Okay, now that we're all done, let's see Diamond City." Kermit said, leading the group. They headed next door to a large building that had a giant "W" on the roof.

"Where is that, Uncle Kermit?" Robin asked.
"That's where WarioWare Inc. is." Kermit said. "That's where all the magic happens."
"And where the man with the junk in the trunk is." Zoot said under his breath, but just loud enough for the band to hear.

The Muppets the walked into the building, and headed to an elevator, which was strangely large enough to hold all of them.

"Why is this elevator so big?" Lips asked.
"Junk in the trunk." Zoot simply said.

As soon as the elevator got to the top floor, the gang got out, and veiwed where they were. They were in WarioWare Inc's rec room, where the crew would normally hang out when they were working on a new video game. The room was completely empty, except for someone in the rec room's couch, who was working on a to-do list, and reading it out loud.

"Let's see. Buy garlic, eat garlic, think of new multimillon video game, get friends to help, promise them pay, steal all of the pay, buy more garlic. I'm done." He read.
"Wario!" Kermit called, to get his atenttion.
"What?" Wario asked. "Why are you snooping here, frog? Why are you here?"
"Vacation." Kermit said. "Anyways, these guys want to meet you."
"This is so cool!" Fozzie exclaimed.
"Pleased to be in your aquatince." Nurse Tounges said.
"WARIO! WARIO!" Animal yelled out.
"What are your moves going to be in Brawl?" Rizzo asked.
"How do you make your farts so powerful?" Gonzo asked.
"You were right about the junk in the trunk." Kikit whispered to Zoot.
"Um, thanks?" Wario was confused about what to think.
"Well, we're off!" Kermit said, and the gang departed.
"Bye?" Wario was confused. "Anyways, tomorrow's to-do list: buy garlic, eat garlic...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm... What a nice little random scene. You think Wario would be interested in getting some garlic ice cream at the Gilroy Garlic Festival? Hope more gets posted soon.