Sesame Workshop launches video.sesameworkshop.org

Erine81981

Reaction score
There are some celeabrities on there now. So far i've seen, Wanye Brady, Karan Jill (i think) the everybody song that she sings with Elmo and others. Then there's one with Jamie Foxx and it's part of the "Elmo Christmas Countdown" speical. It's a pretty cool one at that.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
So far I've seen something new:

Cookie Monster and the bus stop sign
Grover the Waiter: #9 Special
Hey Food
Here Is Your Life, 2102 Shady Lane!

What else is new?

Dantecat

Reaction score
Well there's:

Prairie Dawn invites Grover,Herry,and Cookie Monster over for dinner(1970)
Lefty tries to sell Ernie a Scale(1971)
Grover The Waiter:There's a Fly in my soup(1970's)
All 5 or 6 parts of The "F" Cheerleaders(1969)

As Far as I know.(Gotta keep searching.):big_grin:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Some David skits.

David tries to find a door to exit a building, after the 1st 2 door don't open he finds a door with an open sign, opens that 1 and openes 5 other doors till he's finally out.

Shape segments were he's asks us to looks for shaps in varipous photos.

mikealan

Reaction score
There's something wrong about this site. When I typed "letters", "numbers" and/or "alphabet", it keeps saying "We're searching for our videos" and they don't show up!

Is there a possible and better way to watch that f-football animation? I saw it a while ago and I would like to see it again!

ssetta

Reaction score
I get the same thing if I type in those keywords. I think it's because they have so many of them, it would take too long to search. And there ARE some clips on there that have no title, or even a description. But that's starting to change. The song "Fuzzy and Blue" was like that a few weeks ago, but they're still working on it. This is the Beta version, remember?

mikealan

Reaction score
I get the same thing if I type in those keywords. I think it's because they have so many of them, it would take too long to search. And there ARE some clips on there that have no title, or even a description. But that's starting to change. The song "Fuzzy and Blue" was like that a few weeks ago, but they're still working on it. This is the Beta version, remember?
I don't get what the Beta version is.:confused:

ssetta

Reaction score
If you listen to Grover's message, it means that not all of the kinks have been worked out yet. He says there's a newer version of it coming.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh. My. Gosh.

I. Am. Never. Leaving my room again.

This. Site. Is pure gold.

I. May. Have turned into. A sesame video site zombie.

Merry. Christmas. From Sesame Street.