New behind-the-scenes book to celebrate Fraggle Rock

Drtooth

Reaction score
(Slaps hand down on table)

That is it. That is what I'm looking for. Fraggles are going to make a huge resergence, and this movie needs to be made. This book and the odd merchandise scattering around are proof enough for me that it will happen.

As for the book itself, I'm psyched. This looks like a wonderful addition to any Muppet Making of book set. We've had a couple on the Muppets, one on sesame street, several General Muppet productions, and finally Fraggle Rock gets one of its very own. I really can't wait to see the finished product. I really hope it has everything, even some cartoon model sheets. While animated Fraggles aren't the best looking thing, I just love to see Model sheets.

Hey, remember years ago when there was an odd rumor that they were going to have that photo book of Animal? Too bad that was just an odd rumor and nothing more. But this totally makes up for it.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I can't wait for this book, and I hope that similar Muppet and Sesame Street books follow. I wonder if this will be similar to the "Ultimate Visual Guides" that DK Books makes for various franchises (like Superman, Wonder Woman, Looney Tunes, Disney, The Hulk, and more).

Erine81981

Reaction score
I know i'll be buying this when it first or later on hits store selves. Come on Fraggles! :excited:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I recently borrowed this Muppet Show book from a friend of mine, and it was just fantastic. It was 190 pages of beautiful coloured drawings, and re-enactments of the best sketches. I couldn't believe that I had never heard of the book before.
I had the opportunity to read the Muppet Show book once, the drawings are delightful and it's such a great piece of history for Muppet fans. :smile:

I also recently bought a book from Amazon called Kermit's Garden of Verses. Apparently it was intended to be a Volume 1 of poems about the Muppets (all from Kermit's pov). But when sales were disapointing, the idea was dropped. So it's an extremely rare find. The illustrations are so rich and full of character and the poems really capture the Muppet spirit.

beaker

Reaction score
I recently borrowed this Muppet Show book from a friend of mine, and it was just fantastic. It was 190 pages of beautiful coloured drawings, and re-enactments of the best sketches. I couldn't believe that I had never heard of the book before.
http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/The_Muppet_Show_Book

THE best Muppet book...ever. I urge everyone to try and seek it out. I wish someone could scan it and put it online, or the publisher could reprint it. It's a simply amazing book and really was very inspiraitonal for me growing up in the 80's.

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
My school's library had the Muppet Show Book. I enjoyed the illustrations.

I am so excited about the new Fraggle Rock book! I hope it lives up to my expectations!