1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New behind-the-scenes book to celebrate Fraggle Rock

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by GelflingWaldo, Jan 22, 2008.

1. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Yeah that's the only unfortunate thing, this stuff is so expensive. I'm still on the fence about buying Muppet Show Season 3, and the expensive price isn't helping.
  2. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Everything worth getting is expensive anymore.
  3. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Yeah pretty much. It's off topic, but I want to be positive that Muppets Show Season 3 is worth it, the bonus features don't sound like they went far enough (though I do sound spoiled, I should realize that lol)
  4. zns

zns Well-Known Member

Well, I guess we just have to be patient and see what happens. After all, patience is a virtue, and most people don't remember that.:smirk:
  5. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Problem is they tried, but too many copyright stumbling blocks ket it from being much, much more than it could have been. But as long as they got the rights to all the songs, that's good enough for me. Though, I will say, why didn't they include another rare muppet special in the bonus features this time (Unless Muppets on Puppets was the rare special).
  6. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Yep. We just have to wait.
  7. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Another post ponement. I guess that is something you have to get used to in the Muppet world.
  8. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Indeed. The Muppet world is ever-evolving.
  9. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Sometimes I feel like they are ready to postpone the evolvement
  10. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

I doubt it. They're just waiting for the right moment.
  11. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

12. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Likewise. ^_^
  13. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

Thanks for the info; all three speculations sound very valid and hopefully we'll hear more soon.

I think the most important factor might be time. It originally sounded (to me anyway) a bit optimistic to be able to produce two deluxe collector's items properly for the fall. Especially since many of the same folks (Henson, HIT) are probably involved with both.

If that's the case, I'm glad there's a delay - I don't want either item to be compromised.
  14. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Me either. This way, fans will be able to get both.
  15. Vicki Fraggle

Vicki Fraggle Active Member

Good things are worth waiting for!
    Just... hopefully not too long!
  16. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Agreed. Patience is a virtue.
  17. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I just don't have much of it *lol*:excited:
  18. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Given your personality, that's no surprise.
  19. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Hey :p! I just live in a very boring town and could use some fraggle books ;).
  20. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

I never meant to offend. I just meant that your very energetic, due to your personality.