New behind-the-scenes book to celebrate Fraggle Rock

superboober

Reaction score
Now I'm wondering if this will include behind-the-scenes photos and the like, or, copyrights permitting, a script transcript or two. These would be excellent icing on the cake.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Greg,

Does HIT Entertainment have anything to do with this publication? Re-reading the 2004 press release (http://www.muppetcentral.com/news/2004/040104.shtml), it says "consumer products" as well as television and home entertainment.

Just curious. Thanks.
Well, it seems like they would definately have some imput, and the logo will clearly be stamped on the back of the book. Just like on the Sababa plushies.

MJTaylor

Reaction score
http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/The_Muppet_Show_Book

THE best Muppet book...ever. I urge everyone to try and seek it out. I wish someone could scan it and put it online, or the publisher could reprint it. It's a simply amazing book and really was very inspiraitonal for me growing up in the 80's.
I've got that book! It used to belong to my brother who got it for Chirstmas when he was 6 years old. Then years later he sold it to me, as he often sold me something when he wanted to make some fast $s.

Skye

Reaction score
I feel so behind just finding this thread now, lol.

But oh my gosh, what awesome news! :excited: This sounds so interesting and so cool. What a treat... I will definitely be checking it out!

GoblinBabe

Reaction score
I feel so behind just finding this thread now, lol.

But oh my gosh, what awesome news! :excited: This sounds so interesting and so cool. What a treat... I will definitely be checking it out!

I'm with ya there! I feel like I'm always the last person to find these things out! lol. But yes! This is really cool!

zns

Reaction score
Do they have a title for the book yet? i for one have a suggestion: "Down at Fraggle Rock". What do you think?

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Do they have a title for the book yet? i for one have a suggestion: "Down at Fraggle Rock". What do you think?
I like Greg's terminology: "The Art and Magic of Jim Henson's Fraggle Rock."

Redsonga

Reaction score
Oooo it would be nice if they finally told us things like if Fraggles really do hatch from eggs in it :excited: .
'Dance your cares away' sounds like a nice title :flirt: