New behind-the-scenes book to celebrate Fraggle Rock

Redsonga

Reaction score
:big_grin:
I never meant to offend. I just meant that your very energetic, due to your personality.
Oh, okay then :smile:. It's hard to tell on the internet...
I guess it will be a long wait for this book yet *sighs*:sympathy:

Pork

Reaction score
Yeah, that's one thing I dislike about typing, something you say may give people a totally different idea if they read it wrong or in the wrong tone of..voice.

*waits for the book*

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Yeah, that's one thing I dislike about typing, something you say may give people a totally different idea if they read it wrong or in the wrong tone of..voice.
Right. :smile: For even with emoticons, it's hard telling true intentions on the 'net.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Right. :smile: For even with emoticons, it's hard telling true intentions on the 'net.
Well, if it was all voice based posting that would be something, but then I think I would be too shy. Lots of people online say my voice sounds funny:cry:. But they are youtube people after all..

Pork

Reaction score
Well, if it was all voice based posting that would be something, but then I think I would be too shy. Lots of people online say my voice sounds funny:cry:. But they are youtube people after all..
Yeah, I reckon it would be weird using voice based posting. I mean, the main reason I say stuff on here is because I can type it. If I had to say it I probably wouldn't, cause I"m too shy XD. But typing things makes it so much easier for me to say what I want to say, but yeah, sometimes hard to get the idea across.

And Songa, I doubt your voice sounds funny. And seriously, who cares what somebody sounds like, it's what they say not the sound of their voice. Annoying YouTube people. I can see how that would be frustrating.

zns

Reaction score
You know, now that we have learned that the Season Four box set has been moved to October, it dosn't seem like they really had to delay the book as well. I know it's not likely to happen, but they could still try to release it in September. Do they have a time schedule yet? :smirk:

Luke

Reaction score
I saw your blog ...you're mad (in a good way) lol! Actually you remind me of Yeardley Smith (lisa simpson).

I've been watching Fraggle clips on Youtube, hadn't seen it for a long time. Reminds me how much i think the USA Doc is so inferior to the UK lighthouse keeper. You guys over the pond really missed an aspect that made the show even better. Having the Fraggles living in the rock under the lighthouse and havin a darker more mysterrious Doc really added to the feel of the whole Fraggle concept.