1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New behind-the-scenes book to celebrate Fraggle Rock

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by GelflingWaldo, Jan 22, 2008.

1. unclematt Active Member

If it ever comes to fruition
  2. wwfpooh New Member

It has been cancelled.
  3. Redsonga Active Member

Did they base it on my 'not that good ideas for the new FR movie' youtube video I wonder:coy:?
  4. unclematt Active Member

Another thing us Muppet fans have been let down on.
  5. muppet baby Active Member

oh my gosh why i was looking so forword to this i really wanted it so much , as what uncle matt said another thing that us muppet fans have been let down on . grrrrrrrr if there any onfo on why the book has been cancelled i would love to know makes me sad :cry: crying snuff and allso so mad :mad:
  6. wwfpooh New Member

Perhaps "cancelled" isn't the right word. Maybe I am wrong and they're just saving it for when the movie releases? There were storries of it being cancelled since no updates to its status have been done, though.
  7. unclematt Active Member

Thanks for clarifying that WWF
  8. wwfpooh New Member

Glad to help.
  9. justairbagit New Member

so is it canceled? or are we gonna finally get something new?
  10. Redsonga Active Member

Nothing this year at least, from what I can tell. Or I think we would have heard something:(...
  11. zns Active Member

We're probably going to have to write to the publishers and ask them. If need be, we'll have to find a way to convince them about publishing the book, not just becasue we're Muppet fans, but becasue it's about something we hold dear to our hearts.
  12. justairbagit New Member

I was really hoping to see something new this year and im still hoping for the mindstlye toys.
  13. Traveling Matt New Member

I spoke with Insight Editions when this news broke and they told me the cancellation was definite from what they knew.

They also said to contact the production company for updates (which I take to be HIT or Henson).
  14. Redsonga Active Member

*lol* They think we don't all the time :coy:?
  15. stick New Member

is this fraggle behind the scenes book out in canada yet? where can i find it?:search:
  16. unclematt Active Member

I believe the idea was scrapped
  17. Redsonga Active Member

There is none, it was an empty promise :cry:
  18. unclematt Active Member

As Muppet fans, empty promises happen all the time.
  19. trekkie1701E New Member

I still hope that this book is released, if not by IE then by another publisher. It sounded like an awesome book ... and it's about time that Fraggle Rock gets one.
  20. unclematt Active Member

Doesnt look promising