New behind-the-scenes book to celebrate Fraggle Rock

zns

Reaction score
Okay, now brace yourselves people. I just got a reply back from "Insight Editions", and they said that the book has officially been CANCELED. Like all of you, I am just as angry. My suggestion is that we maybe petition the publishers, since so many people are petitioning HIT about releasing season four on DVD.

vaati64

Reaction score
Okay, now brace yourselves people. I just got a reply back from "Insight Editions", and they said that the book has officially been CANCELED. Like all of you, I am just as angry. My suggestion is that we maybe petition the publishers, since so many people are petitioning HIT about releasing season four on DVD.

oh great! what else could go wrong?

zns

Reaction score
oh great! what else could go wrong?
We still have "Street Gang" scheduled for Dec. 26, and I think "Sesame Street: A Celebration of Forty Years" is still in the works for 2009, although that's kind of a long way off. I think the blame mostly goes to HIT. We may have to contact them and see if we can square this out.

vaati64

Reaction score
We still have "Street Gang" scheduled for Dec. 26, and I think "Sesame Street: A Celebration of Forty Years" is still in the works for 2009

good point! I can't wait for that stuff, but now it wouldn't surprise me if they got canceled as well!