Your Thoughts: The Star Wars Muppet Figures

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Caper, you officially rock! :super:

On the figures- well, it appears to me that they took a look at the Muppet Show Star Wars episode, the Palisades figures and then mixed in a lot of cartoony stylization and artistic license. I can't report being completely thrilled, however I do plan to purchase them.

For PVCs they are pretty good, but could be better. My favorite is Dirth Nader, hands down! I'm a Gonzo fan and this is the most dynamic of the line up. Next, I'd have to say Kermit. I like the expression that they've given him. It's rather unique and not the usual blankly smiling PacMan-looking PVC Kermit. Beaker is fun. I can't help but think they could have done better, but he's pretty. Rizzo Yoda isn't as good as I would have liked, but he's okay. The same with Fozzie. Piggy fell victim to the usual mistakes they have with her - yellow hair, bunny ears, and eye issues - but at least they didn't put her on a diet. I wanted much more from this figure, but I can't pretend to be surprised. :eek:

muppetperson

Reaction score

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
SWEET! :smile: Im sooo buying these when i go to Disney World in july! :wisdom: If..................... there out by then! :smirk:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Haha, the Dirth Nader figure is fantastic. I'll buy this set just for that one. Unless they're being sold separately, in which case... I'll still buy all of them. :stick_out_tongue:

muppetguy

Reaction score
I can't see the pictures!

Oh how terrible, I can't see the pics. I click on both links and it says that it cannot find the server. Help, I need to see these pics.:embarrassed:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh...my...gosh...

Gonzo, Piggy and Kermit look totally fantiastic...!

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Wow, can't wait to see what happens with 'em :smile:

I'm goin to MGM next month- I'll check for them.

peyjenk

Reaction score
Not a fan of Piggy's blonde hair or her crazy lined eyes, and the Rizzo/Yoda leaves a lot to be desired, but the other figures are pretty cool. I like Beaker/3-PO a lot. :smile:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Wow, the figurines look FABULOUS! I really like Piggy, she looks good here! Gonzo is fantastic. Beaker is surprsingly accurate looking as C3PO.