Your Thoughts: The Star Wars Muppet Figures

peyjenk

Reaction score
I like the Stitch/Yoda better, too.

And Donald as Darth Maul.... yikes!

Drtooth

Reaction score
So, these are sold in a box set for 13 bucks? Is there any way to get these online? these are just too dang cool to pass up. Sure, they aren't as well crafted as the Palisades ones were, but so what? Outside of those, nothing will ever have that quality again. But these are exciting and amazing. I'm so glad they follwed through with them.

muppetperson

Reaction score
There was talk that these could be available on line, but I dont know of anywhere yet.But you can always phone order direct from the Parks.Just ask to be put through to mail order.There is even a department called Deliverears.But dont ring till July.

muppetperson

Reaction score
They arent in the Parks yet.The pre order on ebay says a june 6 release, but I rang WDW and a lady says she thinks they arent coming out till next month, but the Star Wars weekends start from June 6, which is when previously they were supose to be ready, so who knows?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I like these figures and I think I'll be buying them, :smile::big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I saw them featured in Toy Fare Magazine along with the other Disney ones. I'm not all that stoked about the box art, but I'm not a MIB collector so it really doesn't matter. Can't wait!:smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
SHeeze,.... people said the figures were bad? the box artwork is terrible.

Once these pop up online (I hope they do) I'll no doubt snaztch them up.

Of course, I'm guessing 30 bananas (what the auctioneer is charging) is a scalper price. What was it before? 15? 20?

muppetperson

Reaction score
Some guy was charging around the $70 mark for a $13 item.