Looking for Muppet sewing/knitting/cross stitch/craft patterns

Andy B

Reaction score
I think I sen you a private message, but could you possibly email them to me too? - i stumbled across this website frum whilst looking for these very patterns - any help would be gratefully received.
email address GD427Andy@fsmail.net many thanks
regards
Andy B

Pan in Scarlet

Reaction score
I just bought a sewing pattern from the 80s for a baby Kermit doll. I'll try to scan the whole thing and post it here later.

Davina

Reaction score
nice! thanks a ton.. now I just need to learn to knit.... hrm... :smile:

luvs2knit

Reaction score
You can use some of the charts for crochet & xstitch too... I have been doing more crochet than knitting lately:excited:

I love these little icons:coy:

Xevia

Reaction score
I'm looking to make some of my own Fraggles. Does anyone have the sewing pattern for Fraggles or something extremely close? Send me an email at stephannie.sabucco@gmail.com please! You'll have my eternal gratitude!:excited:

poppylondon

Reaction score
hi does anyone know if there is only knitting patterns for the characters of sesame street or the muppets,my niece loves both and i would love to knit , her some ,she just nears cheering up.

PrincessKT

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has received the PDF files for the Muppet/Sesame knitting patterns. I would LOVE to make a Kermit or Ernie for a baby gift to go with my handmade blankets and sweaters. PM me if you have it and I will be most grateful! Thanks!

:smile:

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
Hello All,

I did have PDF's of the Muppet knitting patterns, these seem to have gone from my PC. When I get time, I will make a new file and post them.

Regards,

L
x

Kimbah Fraggle

Reaction score