Disney Enlists Segel & Stoller for new Muppets movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
The 'Cheapest' one was just LOL funny. My biggest concern would be an audience who can't get the joke.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I want to see this Muppets Underwater and Muppet Western they keep talking about. Those movies sound awesome! :stick_out_tongue:
So true!

Although, we have seen Piggy underwater, and we've seen Kermit in cowboy boots!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I always had ideas of Muppet film noir spy/gangster movies, Muppet super hero movies, Muppet westerns and even the Muppets take on Shakespeare!
Something I have thought about for a while after seeing the Super Grover promo on PBS is that there needs to be a Super Grover movie. :super:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
A Super Grover movie would be great! I think Sesame Street is about due for another movie anyway.

:super::super::super:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Perhaps with this new Muppet movie, it might pave the way for "pet projects" such as The Cheapest Muppet Movie Ever Made. The work Jim and Jerry and Frank did on it must still be around. And Frank Oz was talking about reviving it back in 2000.

There was so much potential in Monty Pyhton-esque absurdity in that project. i could see the whole entire project falling apart and having Gonzo take charge of it. Not only would it be cheap, but weird.

Personally, I always wanted to see a Muppet Sketch movie. A bunch of short films involving certain characters (similar to Monty Python's Meaning of Life), and they'd all be semi-satires of certain kinds of films. Fozzie's comedy routine could be translated into a movie like The Kings of Comedy, or Jerry Seinfeld's The Comedian. Something like that.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Paul Williams? He wants to get Paul Williams?

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!

*faints and dies*

He wrote temporary songs. He wrote temporary songs! That's awesome!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Oooh! There could be Pigs in Space! There will be songs (hopefully with Paul Williams)! Great cameos (hopefully Grodin will agree)!

Had a bad morning. This totally makes up for it! :smile:
Thanks for posting the link uppitymuppity! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.