The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

theprawncracker

Reaction score
This actually happened yesterday...

So I was driving in my car at like, nine in the morning and I was sitting at a stoplight, which I tend to do. And I glance over next to me and there's this really nice, silver car and I'm staring at it and then the girl in the passenger's seat looks at me and nudges her friend who also looks at me. I realize they're still looking at me when the light turns green, so I just start driving and they start driving fast enough to catch up with me. Then we got to another stoplight and they stopped long before they should've so they could be in line with me at the stoplight, then we drive off again and I get stuck behind a slower car so as they drive past they honk their horn and roll the window down and wave at me.

Stupid me took the opposite turn they did. :stick_out_tongue:

When I finally stopped at the Post Office (my destination) I sent my friend a text message saying, "I think I just accidentally flirted with two girls by driving my car." And she reassured me that yes, I had indeed accidentally flirted with two girls by driving my car. *sigh* Life's full of missed opportunities I suppose. Not that I would've really known what to do besides follow these girls, but then I'd look like a stalker rather than a gracious stalkee. :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
ROFLMAO!

Well, you always were quite the class-act, Prawnie, lol!

Perhaps you should give Daniel some pointers!:batty:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
xP Plenty fish in the sea, Prawnie.
*Cooks him over an open fire*
Many women will lower their windows for you...
*Voice turns demonic*
Sooner or later...you'll discover that underneath all that makeup...
there is a little gremlin waiting to eat your pet fish, Pudge...
*Is smacked*

x/

LOL! I'm joking!

AM? Or me?
Ah, craziness is a trait...
not an act. ;P

*Glomps AM*

You'll NEVER fight against me in a game of crazy, riigghhttt? >3
BWAAHAHAHAH!

O_O...I mean....

Laaalaaalaaaa...:3

Skye

Reaction score
Ugh, I always burn the roof of my mouth when I drink anything hot! You'd think I'd learn after the 10,000th time..... :stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I know, I'm always burning my mouth, but that was the first time I burned my throat without burning my mouth, strnage

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I always end up burning my entire tongue whenever I eat soup... that's probably why I don't eat soup too often.:smirk:
That's happens to me before.

Ugh, I always burn the roof of my mouth when I drink anything hot! You'd think I'd learn after the 10,000th time..... :stick_out_tongue:
Aw, sweetie I'm so sorry that that always happends to you. It always happens to me too.:stick_out_tongue:

I know, I'm always burning my mouth, but that was the first time I burned my throat without burning my mouth, strnage
Oddly enough or not this has happened to me before...