The future of MR photo puppets.

Ignohippo

Reaction score
Thanks for writing me off Ignohippo, I'll remember that.

From what Travis tells me the line will continue but they are not ready to go on with Miss Piggy yet and sadly I don't know when that will be. It will not be before the next two months So don't panic yet everyone.

Terry Angus
Heh! Not writing you off Terry! Just trying to give people some hope in case you returned the answer that they hadn't contacted you to do Piggy yet. No one could do them better than you my friend. The pics of your first Gonzo proto and the pics of your Fozzie hanging around your house make my heart skip a beat almost like I were back in junior high with a crush on the girl in Science class!

You da' man!

Kevin Knight

Reaction score
I agree with Ignohippo on Terry's abilities. Other than possibly not being a photographer, I'm surprised they do not have Terry posing them for Press Releases, Photots. Or even sending the protos with stills already taken, He would be the one to correctly do it I would imagine? For the continuation of the line I would see with common sense that they retake their stance on being a or the leader in producing quality prop replicas. Not diversifying with the release of cold cast figurines. Which totally boggles me except for trying to stretch their licensing buck as far as possible. So I will turn my personal opinion around concerning the scooter jacket idea. That would be a good idea. Hopefully they are filling the void left by the Lucasfilms fanbase and products. Because I believe they need to do it quickly before they are forgetten about or lowered to being compared with a general toy, figure, statue distributor. Terry, has anything or any moves on their part surprised you? Feel free to decline comment. Also I may be opening up a can of worms but is there any character that you personally were hoping or looking forward to having the possibility to create the proto for?

Kevin

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
As long as I get Fozzie then I will be happy with the MR Muppet line. having Piggy isnt the be all and end all for me...AS long as I get Fozzie! I would prefer to see Rowlf and Scooter b4 the pig.
The news from MR is non existant which could be seen as worrying, is any one else quietly concerned

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Slight change of subject...was that LabRat on Britains Got Talent last night?

Lab Rat

Reaction score
Yeah it was for the few seconds they showed....

ButchCat

Reaction score
I agree with Ignohippo on Terry's abilities. Other than possibly not being a photographer, I'm surprised they do not have Terry posing them for Press Releases, Photots. Or even sending the protos with stills already taken, He would be the one to correctly do it I would imagine? For the continuation of the line I would see with common sense that they retake their stance on being a or the leader in producing quality prop replicas. Not diversifying with the release of cold cast figurines. Which totally boggles me except for trying to stretch their licensing buck as far as possible. So I will turn my personal opinion around concerning the scooter jacket idea. That would be a good idea. Hopefully they are filling the void left by the Lucasfilms fanbase and products. Because I believe they need to do it quickly before they are forgetten about or lowered to being compared with a general toy, figure, statue distributor. Terry, has anything or any moves on their part surprised you? Feel free to decline comment. Also I may be opening up a can of worms but is there any character that you personally were hoping or looking forward to having the possibility to create the proto for?

Kevin
Hi All,

I am just heading out the door to go away for a few days. So I'll answer this after I get back which will be Tuesday night or sometime on Wednesday.

Have fun and take care,

Terry Angus

http:\\www.anguspuppets.com

muppetperson

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am just heading out the door to go away for a few days. So I'll answer this after I get back which will be Tuesday night or sometime on Wednesday.

Have fun and take care,

Terry Angus

http:\\www.anguspuppets.com
Hmm, could the trip involve a visit to MR? Stay tuned for the next exciting episode of "Terry's Tomorrow".This is just like a cliffhanger from a Soapie.:batty:

Beauregard

Reaction score
*from halfway down a cliff* I know how you feel...I slipped on some Soapie...