Jim Henson's Pajanimals

SillyRed

Reaction score
I loved Sweetpea Sue's "Stick to the Plan" song. Her voice shines on that song. It shines n "La La Lullaby" too. I am dying to get a plush Sweetpea Sue soon!

beaker

Reaction score
I loved Sweetpea Sue's "Stick to the Plan" song. Her voice shines on that song. It shines n "La La Lullaby" too. I am dying to get a plush Sweetpea Sue soon!
I would *so* buy Pajanimals toys. I bought all the Bear in the Big Blue House figures/plushes, and would have bought any Animal Jam, Paper Bag, Mopatop or Hoobs merch had it come out.

Luke

Reaction score
I would *so* buy Pajanimals toys. I bought all the Bear in the Big Blue House figures/plushes, and would have bought any Animal Jam, Paper Bag, Mopatop or Hoobs merch had it come out.
There were Moppatop plushies Cory, and Hoobs plushies

Rhio2k

Reaction score
I don't suppose there's anywhere I can watch the full version of La La Lullaby online, is there? I saw it tonight on tv, and yeah, Sue totally owned that song. The last time I got goosebumps like that was when I first discovered Enya back in the early 90's.

Rhio2k

Reaction score
Okay, I've got it figured out. When it comes on tonight (according to directv's menu, it will, after Angelina Ballerina), I'm gonna do a direct tv-to-audio-in record to my laptop, then save La La Lullabye as an mp3...which I will then make available to whoever here wants it.

Rhio2k

Reaction score
Okay, recorded it and it sounds great.

http://h1.ripway.com/Rhio2k/Pajanimals - La La Lullaby.mp3

And here are the lyrics:

The Earth is spinning, slowly spinning
The stars and moon now fill the sky
Magic glows, the night's beginning
So sing a la la lullabye

La la lullaby, la la lullaby
Sing, sing to myself
A la la lullabye

The Earth is sleepy, very sleepy
The ocean rockin' shore to shore
In each house, igloo, and tipi
La la lullaby some more

Everyone

Sing, sing, to myself
A la la lullaby

Sing, sing, to myself
A la la lullaby

My room is cozy, safe and cozy
Happy dreams are soon to be
How good it feels to be so dozy
So la la lullaby with me

Sing, sing, sing with us
A la la lullaby

Sing, sing, sing with us
A la la lullaby

Sing, sing, sing with us
A la la lul...la...byyyy

GSmiley2007

Reaction score
Wow... that was an awesome song! ;-) And yes, I did think Sweetpea Sue did an awesome job singing on that song, so I wonder if a plush version of her will sing that. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Although I'm disgusted to hear that 4Kids (the worst dubber of Japanese anime, ever) is teaming up with the Jim Henson Company (the best kids' company, ever!) to launch merchandise to tie in with the show's debut in November.
No... they're the worst dubber that's a nationally owned company... the WORST dubbers are those little companies in the 1980's that did those dollar videos. I've seen enough clips of them (PM me if you want some examples) to make me give 4Kids the benefit of the doubt. Of course, they dub Children's anime for an American network run, so of course everything gets put in a blender, turned to trash, and sanitized for 4 year olds, despite sporting a TV Y7 label. They allow so much on Japanese television for kids that we wouldn't even allow on Family Guy or South Park. up until recently, there were topless women in animes that kid's watched. Of course, what they did with TMNT was nothing short of greatness, even with their crappier later seasons.

Now in a business sense they suck. They have no idea how to market anything, and they play safe too often, causing nothing to happen. Here is is, almost a year later, no Pajanimals toys. In fact, I almost completely forgot about it.

mr3urious

Reaction score
I like this. Those puppets look really nice, have great voices, and some of the songs are also really fun to listen to.