The Videogame Thread

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
^ Oh hey, I saw a link to that game over at Toonzone :smile: Wish I could play it. I knew the voices sounded way too similar, I thought they'd just gotten really good imitators :stick_out_tongue:

Drtooth

Reaction score
^ Oh hey, I saw a link to that game over at Toonzone :smile: Wish I could play it. I knew the voices sounded way too similar, I thought they'd just gotten really good imitators :stick_out_tongue:
Hey... if they can make a Godfather game with as many of the original cast they could get, and a Ghostbusters game with the original Ghostbuster actors, they surely can afford to get Californian cartoon voice actors... A similar Animaniacs game exists, also using the same voice actors... oddly enough not the original theme music.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Hey... if they can make a Godfather game with as many of the original cast they could get, and a Ghostbusters game with the original Ghostbuster actors, they surely can afford to get Californian cartoon voice actors... A similar Animaniacs game exists, also using the same voice actors... oddly enough not the original theme music.
Well yeah, but I just kinda figured maybe some of the VAs wouldn't be interested or were too busy to do that sort of thing. It's really cool that they were able to do that.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Eee! NES controller! :big_grin: I would have a hard time using them as soap....

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
^ Yeah, that's the one problem. They're too pretty to "mutate" from use :wink:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
wow, those are cool soaps. Lol, I can imagine the conversations:

"I washed with an X-Box controller last night!" lol XD

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I just made my first stunt video for GTA IV. Please check it out!

So Far Away
PG-13 for violence and some language.