Did Jareth change Toby's diaper?

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
xP LOL! Thank you for correcting me, Baby Gonzo.
That's actually a good thing! :big_grin:

It saves me from flammage. ;P

*GLOMP*

Redsonga

Reaction score
I think it all depends on how you veiw Jareth. I've never seen him as a cruel character..Set in his ways maybe, but not without the ability to love.
But then ,I was never a fan of Sarah :coy:

And he was just like a new parent of course he didn't know what to do when he cried sometimes :stick_out_tongue:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Jareth strikes me as the type of person who wants to have nice things (like, say, a baby) but leaves the caring for it to someone else. You know? Have a goblin feed and change Toby, and he might play with him when the fancy strikes him, but otherwise it's not his job (in Jareth's head, anyway).

Redsonga

Reaction score
Jareth strikes me as the type of person who wants to have nice things (like, say, a baby) but leaves the caring for it to someone else. You know? Have a goblin feed and change Toby, and he might play with him when the fancy strikes him, but otherwise it's not his job (in Jareth's head, anyway).
Well, I know some real parents that are the same way but I don't really see them as evil for it :coy:
*pictures parenting classes in the labyrinth*
*lol*

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Jareth is just entertained by Toby.
XP

In my opinion, I think Jareth just views him as a toy.
Like an old rag doll--since we see him bounce Toby around like one and all.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Jareth is just entertained by Toby.
XP

In my opinion, I think Jareth just views him as a toy.
Like an old rag doll--since we see him bounce Toby around like one and all.
But he is magical :smile:! He can do whatever he wants and never hurt Toby IMHO :smile:...I'm sure he has mastered gravity already :coy:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
*Giggles*
This may be my inner fangirl talking but you are SOO right!
*Giggles* XD
What can't Jareth master? XD

*AHEM*

I mean...
o_o...

*Returns to her more mature self...*
*Oh yeah, she has none* XD

Redsonga

Reaction score
I did not see Labyrinth until I was 19, believe me, I am on the same page as you :3.
Being only a little older than Toby IRL and not seeing the movie until I was a teenager has given me a dislike for Sarah and a fangirl-ish love of Jareth :wink:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I thought I was the only one who disliked Sarah!
Oh, I'm not INSANE!

She's really beautiful, but she makes teenagers look overly...emo...and...and...she REJECTED Jareth! D:

Dude...<3

That's messed up.

LOL!

Redsonga

Reaction score
I just hate the whole 'leave your imagination behind if you want to be truly grown up you must be jaded and there is no happy ever after' feeling the movie left me with Sarah...
I didn't feel like she really changed besides being able to share things and that Jareth really did change in the end but she just saw everything as a dream and rejected him :stick_out_tongue: Grr... Of course, I go with the idea that 'the labyrinth is real and is very effected by a visitors mindset' more than the 'Sarah's dream' idea :\.