Redsonga's Fanfic Ideas

Redsonga

Reaction score
I thought since everyone seems to have a topic to share their ideas for stories they will be writing in the future I might as well start my own. (Plus, if I don't talk about them I will go crazy :excited:!)

Everything Seems to Sing
(Prelude to Song Of a Midnight Place)

Everyone is surprised when Mokey, on the day of her 30th birthday, decides to join the minstrels to save Lanford's life. None more so than Cantus, who still has doubts about her. (Mokey/Cantus)

Robin the Brave

Robin is a lovable little frog that everyone knows is the nephew of the famous Kermit. But what if there was more to his background? When one happy ending comes at the cost of another, it really isn't easy being green...

Swedish Chef Can Cook!
(A series of short connected one shots)

The Swedish Chef gets his own cooking show on the Food Network. Our kitchen's may never be the same!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
These all sound great! I'd love to see more of how Mokey became a minstrel so that story is of particular interest to me, but they all sound interesting. The Swedish Chef story sounds fun!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yaey! All sound great. *Laughs at thinking about the Swedish Chef hognobbing with the equally unintelligible Iron Chef Masaharro Marimoto at Kitchen Stadium or trying to share recipes at one of the All-Star cookouts or even attempting to explain his culinary expertise on his own half-hour show.

The one with Mokey/Cantus intrigues me...
But what caught me was the Robin the Brave idea. When one happy ending comes at the cost of another?
Waiting for these and the thrilling end to Midnight Place. :batty: :excited:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Robin has always been my 2nd favorite muppet after Kermit. The only fanfics I have ever seen with Robin ether have him being just a mascot like he normally is, or as an adult in the future. I thought I would explore this idea I have had about his past for years now that I have not seen anywhere before :smile:. He seems so talented at five (six?) frog years old :3
------------------------
I grew up with all the classic PBS cooking shows and love the Food Network...
My only trouble is where do I learn mock Swedish? Do I just use 'subtitles'? How does everyone else write him?
Never mind, I fuoond a muck Svedeesh seete-a :big_grin:! Yay! I can write realistically :3!

vaati64

Reaction score
all those ideas sound good. i think i like the sweedish chef one the best though! very funny!:smile:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
The image of Swedish Chef on Iron Chef makes me die laughing even WITHOUT a story to go along with it. They should make that happen before the movie comes out. :big_grin:

Anyway, I totally dig your fic ideas! I'm a big Robin fan too.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I think both Robin and Swedish Chef get overlooked a lot as characters, which is a shame :frown:

Redsonga

Reaction score
I had another idea today (Note I was raised on Muppet Babies, A Pup Named Scooby Doo, Fintstone Kids, and Bobby's World so if you hate any of these you most likely won't like this one :wink:. Written after I finish the rest of course)

Fraggle Babies or Fraggle Rock Kids or Fraggle Pebbles

When four little fraggles are given egg watching duty and become friends the rock will never be the same!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I was never a fan of anything other than Muppet Babies. Considering how the animated FR kinda looks like Muppet Babies, that would be a perfect concept.