Ned's illness...

Redsonga

Reaction score
But blistering, scalding hot weather?
Well, old fashion doctors are a little of the all or nothing kind so maybe so..or maybe that was Ned's childhood home to so it was the one he picked..everyone likes to go back home after all...

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Well, old fashion doctors are a little of the all or nothing kind so maybe so..or maybe that was Ned's childhood home to so it was the one he picked..everyone likes to go back home after all...
There's no place like home. *clicks heels in fellow stateperson fashion*

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'm interested to know what happened in the finale of the British series. Because by then we'd replaced the original Captain with a younger guy, who would certainly not go west to look after a friend...would he? I also wonder, did the British guy meet the fraggles at the end?

Beau

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I'm interested to know what happened in the finale of the British series. Because by then we'd replaced the original Captain with a younger guy, who would certainly not go west to look after a friend...would he? I also wonder, did the British guy meet the fraggles at the end?

Beau
I'd like to know that too, considering that all I got was the original Canadian/American series.

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
I don't know the answer to that Beau, but I will look into the British releases when we fly to London in November. Till then, I guess all we can do is assume.

Because the German version is parallel to the N. American version, I would guess that they left in the same manner as the Doc character we know. The sad thing about the Fraggle Rock episodes in Germany was that ZDF (the television station) had a fire some years back (according to what I was able to find out), and many of the master copies of the show were destoyed. So, I was surprised that the show was even released here and that we were able to the show in German at all.

I hope that they will be able to get us through to the final episode. My husband has never seen the show before I got him into it, so it's a hard call.

But, as for the British version, I'll let you know what I find after I get back.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
From what has been put forth, only the original show (Canadian/American/Australian) and the UK show lasted through to the finale.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hmm...Looks, according to Muppet Wiki, that the UK series stopped on the Honk of Honks...

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Well, that's still an effective ending, since all worlds united.