Muppets to appear in Disney Channel TV special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Dave really was so funny with Gonzo in that interview!:concern:

It's exciting that it's a new Muppet project and it's coming out so soon! But as with most people i don't care for the stars. This special is meant to reach new younger fans, but it looks from the pics that they are doing things for the long time Muppet fans as well. We were all younger once :wink: and started to love the Muppets then, but that was when the Muppets were new and taking over TV lead by Jim Henson. This special is done in a different way of course to reach a new younger audience. It was bound to happen with Disney as most people predicted it. It's all Disney's got really! lol i hate to say that but Disney isn't so much Mickey, Donald, and Goofy anymore.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
What Magazines may I ask? Muppet Loverr
Well I for one am talking about the tabloids. They are always looking for something to say about Hanna Montana and Mliye Cyrse. Like the one i read a week ago that said Mliey's mom grounded her because of chating on myspace with older guys, and using bad language. They are also talking about some pics that came out of her, but I don't know.

I would also like to say that i think your right i think Disney has done very well with both High School Musical and Hanna Montana. I work at Wal mart and I sell more then eough of both franchises in one week to at least pay one of there stars.
After reading the Muppet Newsflash story about this I have to say if they really want a new Generation of Muppet fans then I'm all for it. I just hope the Muppets stay true to themselfs.

Count von Count

Reaction score
I think that it's dumb that people buy so much to tv show stars. Or movie stars, just leave them alone.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
IlikeMuppets that's not true about me I have seen 1 ep. of each of those shows they are no good.
To each their own I was watching one of their shows just the other day and was laughing myself silly.:zany:

Hannah Montana MIGHT be the next Thats So Raven
Actually Hannah Montana is bigger, even more popular and more highly rated...

Count von Count

Reaction score
I want to know how it gets popular, h.m., The show was made for teens right? But it looks like kids are making it popul. I may be wrong but it looks like kids enjoy teen tv-shows more, to back this up name a popul. kid tv-show, I can't think of any.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You know, the only disney channel show I actually like is Zack and Cody. (well, and Raven, but still). Yet amazingly, I still watch Hannah Montanna. I dont like the hsow, but for some reason, I still watch it, and I laugh. (ecpecially when Jaxon or however you spell it dressed up as Ozzy Osbourne, Hilarious :big_grin:)

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I want to know how it gets popular, h.m., The show was made for teens right? But it looks like kids are making it popul. I may be wrong but it looks like kids enjoy teen tv-shows more, to back this up name a popul. kid tv-show, I can't think of any.
"Sponge Bob Square Pants" for one.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
"Sponge Bob Square Pants" for one.
I love Sponge Bob!

I want to take back some of the things I have said about Hanna Montana, and High School Musical. I am talking in ignorance because I have not seen ethier of them. They may be great kid shows/movies, and Im talking a little down about them. I want to see both things I just mentioned so as a parent I can know whats out there.
I also really am quite exited about this for the Muppets! Disney is really trying to get them out there, and that really makes me happy. We have not had the Muppets do there own prime-time Varity show in so long. This should make any long time Muppet fan very exited! GO MUPPETS!

Status
Not open for further replies.