Muppets to appear in Disney Channel TV special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Aw shoot. I'll be away that week. :frown: But, my brother's going to sleep-away camp (for two weeks thankfully) the next day, so I'm sure we'd leave early before 8.

Meepsterboy

Reaction score
Well, there goes my pact to never watch any HSM or Hannah Montana related shows.

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
Oh My GOD! I LOVE DISNEY CHANNEL! And its probley just because im 14, But I will watch and record this, 2 times! OMG! I cant wait! Only a week left! I wanna see Miss Piggy!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'll watch everybit of this just because i don't mind any of the Disney Channel stuff. It's alright with me. I've watched several episodes of each show and nothing bad has ever happened to m....*starts turning into a teenage girl* Oh my god. Look what just happened to me. I'm fat! *screams and runs out of the room*

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I do think that this show is going to be helpful with the Muppet brand as far as getting the target age group to know the muppets more. If its going to help us get more projects and teaming with Hannah Montana (who pretty much is the biggest name in that age group of this time) then im all for it.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I think im torn right down the middle with this one really. On one hand we get the Muppets back on TV, and even though it is for one night it's still something. Also it looks like it's not just Kermit Piggiy Fozzie Gonzo, and Peepe. From what it looks like the Electric Mayhem is going to be on, and the Snothes. Could that mean that they are going to do something with MaNamana?
On the other hand your putting the Muppets with the girly shows like High School Musical and Hanna Montana, and these type of shows don't last as long as others do. I read in to Magazines just the other day, and Disney is thinking just thinking about maybe ending Hanna Montana. They need to give the Muppets there own spot something that will really last and be theres. If this is the way to do that then I'm all for it. I just hope that the Muppets stay true to themselfs. I mean just in the past two weeks it seems the Muppet have taken some big steps in moving forward, and I just hope that with this they are not takeing two steps back.

Count von Count

Reaction score
Thanks. ^
I could point out a million reasons why not to watch theses shoe, but the truth is that when I actually sit down and watch one of them that they actually made me laugh.-IlikeMuppets that's not true about me I have seen 1 ep. of each of those shows they are no good.

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
On the other hand your putting the Muppets with the girly shows like High School Musical and Hanna Montana, and these type of shows don't last as long as others do.
Ok Now...The thing i dont get, is that High School Musical, was the biggest TV special, on tv at one point, and High School Musical 2 was 2xs the amount of that. And High School Musical 3 will be a box office hit! People are still buying the 1st movie DvD. Everyone knows, Ashley Tisdale, Zac Efron and such. So not to say that your wrong with the non-lasting part, but it hasnet gone anywhere, and wont be for a long time!
I read in to Magazines just the other day, and Disney is thinking just thinking about maybe ending Hanna Montana. They need to give the Muppets there own spot something that will really last and be theres.
Now i dont think Disney would do that...Hannah Montana MIGHT be the next Thats So Raven (The ONLY Disney Channel show, to go over 4 seasons) because its sooo popular.

But i DO Agree with the own Muppet space. I would love to see the Muppets in there own TV series! That would be the best!:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.