Muppets to appear in Disney Channel TV special

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
well being Hanna Montana is not what you think it would be let me tell you. All these guys try and break my heart, but they get what's comming to them because i write about it in my next plautm song.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
well being Hanna Montana is not what you think it would be let me tell you. All these guys try and break my heart, but they get what's comming to them because i write about it in my next plautm song.
And take revealing photos with your dad that'll show em!:concern::halo:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
And take revealing photos with your dad that'll show em!:concern::halo:
Hey! that was only for me my Dad and that strange guy who would smile alot holding the camera! so back off with that story pal!

(Note from Miley) This is fun my mom told me i was not allowed to chat on Myspace anymore. She didn't say anything about this little website. I think that the liittle Muppets are so cute, and cuddley just like me. I just want to say I really love all my fans and check out my new CD comming in stores very soon. K

(Note from Dwayne)
Yall I have not really wanted to say much but Miley is my cousin, and well we are both here typing away here on Muppet Central. I love my life.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Hey! that was only for me my Dad and that strange guy who would smile alot holding the camera! so back off with that story pal!

(Note from Miley) This is fun my mom told me i was not allowed to chat on Myspace anymore. She didn't say anything about this little website. I think that the liittle Muppets are so cute, and cuddley just like me. I just want to say I really love all my fans and check out my new CD comming in stores very soon. K

(Note from Dwayne)
Yall I have not really wanted to say much but Miley is my cousin, and well we are both here typing away here on Muppet Central. I love my life.
:rolleyes: pretty much says it all...

dwayne1115

Reaction score
:rolleyes: pretty much says it all...
(From Miley)

Aw are you trying to flirt with me? I love my Cousin Dwayne he has really opened up a whole new world up for me. I might even join the forum myself. For now though I think it is better this way. Parents are so lame!

Status
Not open for further replies.