1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppets to appear in Disney Channel TV special

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by jacobsnchz, Jun 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

The electric mayhem are going to be in it? REALLY? :excited:

I dont ccare about if they have speaking lines or not, but I will be thrilled to death if they really are :D
  2. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Is Miley Cyrus really your cousin? :confused::shifty:
  3. Sgt Floyd

I thought he was joking
  4. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

I know, it's kinda hard to tell. :scary:

Anyway, can't wait for the special in a couple weeks!
  5. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

...and he have yet to see commercials or promotions for it.
  6. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

Who's He?:insatiable:
  7. Oscarfan

'Tis a typo. I ment "we".
  8. Sgt Floyd

yeah, I find that strange. Usually they make a big deal about specials and movies and announce them like, a month in advance. Which really makes me wonder if they are indeed going to show this.
  9. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Well, it's listed up on Muppet Newsflash so I'd suspect so.
  10. SgtGonzoPepper

SgtGonzoPepper New Member

I may actually watch this. Normally I try to avoid that channel unless I have to, but after seeing that Electric Mayhem pic I got a little excited. Never thought I'd say that, or this: I SHALL WATCH A PRODUCTION INVOLOVING HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL! *Shudder.* I just hope Dr. Teeth and the Mayhem all get speaking roles. Not jut being the back up band.
  11. Oscarfan

Aw shoot. I'll be away that week. :( But, my brother's going to sleep-away camp (for two weeks thankfully) the next day, so I'm sure we'd leave early before 8.
  12. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

XD I second that!

I hope the HSM/Hannah Montananess doesn't leave mental scars. X_X
  13. Meepsterboy

Meepsterboy New Member

Well, there goes my pact to never watch any HSM or Hannah Montana related shows.
  14. Count von Count

Count von Count Active Member

I'm not a fan. I think Disney Channel Tv shows are no good.
  15. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I could point out a million reasons why not to watch theses shoe, but the truth is that when I actually sit down and watch one of them that they actually made me laugh. I d not care how dumb or silly or whatever something is because the fact of the matter is if It makes me laugh than that is all I am concerned about, that is just me. Mind you I didn't say good or anything, I just said I fame it humorous. I have never seen HSM and it looks like a snore fest to me, not that I actually have anything against it, just not interested.:sleep:
  16. Muppet Loverr

Muppet Loverr Member

Oh My GOD! I LOVE DISNEY CHANNEL! And its probley just because im 14, But I will watch and record this, 2 times! OMG! I cant wait! Only a week left! I wanna see Miss Piggy!
  17. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I'll watch everybit of this just because i don't mind any of the Disney Channel stuff. It's alright with me. I've watched several episodes of each show and nothing bad has ever happened to m....*starts turning into a teenage girl* Oh my god. Look what just happened to me. I'm fat! *screams and runs out of the room*
  18. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

I do think that this show is going to be helpful with the Muppet brand as far as getting the target age group to know the muppets more. If its going to help us get more projects and teaming with Hannah Montana (who pretty much is the biggest name in that age group of this time) then im all for it.
  19. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I think im torn right down the middle with this one really. On one hand we get the Muppets back on TV, and even though it is for one night it's still something. Also it looks like it's not just Kermit Piggiy Fozzie Gonzo, and Peepe. From what it looks like the Electric Mayhem is going to be on, and the Snothes. Could that mean that they are going to do something with MaNamana?
    On the other hand your putting the Muppets with the girly shows like High School Musical and Hanna Montana, and these type of shows don't last as long as others do. I read in to Magazines just the other day, and Disney is thinking just thinking about maybe ending Hanna Montana. They need to give the Muppets there own spot something that will really last and be theres. If this is the way to do that then I'm all for it. I just hope that the Muppets stay true to themselfs. I mean just in the past two weeks it seems the Muppet have taken some big steps in moving forward, and I just hope that with this they are not takeing two steps back.
  20. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.