Reaction score
*bangs head on closest available tree*

Bea:zany:{Don't mind me...}regard

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*bangs head on closest available tree*

Bea:zany:{Don't mind me...}regard
I'm feeling exactly the same way...

*ahem* I'm still very, VERY excited about this project and I think that this will be a very, VERY big step in bringing back the Muppets into the public eye. I think you're all getting a little on edge over this. Think about it! The first time in, what? Eighteen years? That we've had an honest to goodness Muppet special airing on TV? People... this is HUGE. I know, and sympathize, with you all about the fact that the Muppets are coming back to us alongside Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers, but, gee, guys, they're still coming back--on a MAJOR television channel with MAJOR stars--NOT just in the eyes of tweeny boppers, but in the eyes of those tweeny bopper's parents who hear the names of these obnoxious stars EVERY day, and now will hear their names alongside the names of the Muppets--THEIR childhood icons.

This special, it seems to me, is exactly something that Jim would've wanted. His vision for The Muppet Show was never to just pigeonhole it to one age group--he wanted adults and kids alike to enjoy his projects. Which is exactly what this new special will do. Kids will tune in for Miley Cyrus' song with the Snowths, their parents will tune in for their classic memories of the Snowths--even if they are singing with Miley Cyrus.

This is HUGE, everybody. Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem--guys, they're BACK on TV! In an actual project! Not a guest appearance!

THIS. IS. BIG.

I think that's pretty much all that needs to be said... :smirk:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
This is HUGE, everybody. Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem--guys, they're BACK on TV! In an actual project! Not a guest appearance!

THIS. IS. BIG.

I think that's pretty much all that needs to be said... :smirk:
Ok seriously you keep saying it's huge and not just a guest appearance but have you seen the special yet? I mean I wouldn't just to such conclusions until you do.

I'm not saying this is a bad idea, I'm also not saying it's a good one.
And I'm sorry this isn't big at all, if it was they would be advertising it.

The only people talking about this are us crazed muppet fans who so desperately want our favorite character back in the world that we'd watch badly written and acted shows just to get them there.

We don't even know how long each characer will be on screen, if they have speaking roles or if they just are there.

We really know nothing about this besides the fact that the Muppets will be on a Disney Special with it's big child stars.

And you're right there is nothing to really be said about this special because it hasn't been advertised, and it hasn't aired yet.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hey! I got a famous cousin too. Wait a sec... he's visiting right now. I'll have him say something.

(From Obelix)- You muppet fans are crazy!

(From me) I wouldn't have it any other way!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
What? Who is obelix? Yes Muppet fans can be Sometimes Crazy.
Sometimes? :concern: My boy, you definitely have not been here long enough! *slams self in face with pie* *honks bicycle horn* Get the picture? *snaps picture with very bright flashbulb* MWoO ha ha ha! :crazy: Muppet fans are always crazy, kid! That's what makes us Muppet fans! I believe it's in a handbook somewhere--unless one of us has already eaten said handbook, in which case... it's in one of our lower intestines by now, I assume. :zany:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
and the newest thing that I have a feeling is going to be a big hit Camp Rock.
It's the highst rated special in their history beating out the first High School Musical and that are making another squeal.

Quesal

Reaction score
I remember when Cookie Monster was
on Colbert. It took me totally by surprise!

Status
Not open for further replies.