"Cheeky" Muppet Moments

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
I have a question: What was Crazy Harry really doing in the "Chanson D' Amour" number in the Rich Little episode? Kind of makes ya wonder... :confused:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Long John Silver saying, "Aw, h*ll, Jim!" isn't considered swearing?
I thought you were referring to the speach long John was giving about the Black Spot that they used a page of the bible to make.

Anyway, they also said Bloody, which is a cuss word in Britain... but didn't they dub that out or something in the UK?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
In the Harvey Korman episode of TMS, during his animal trainer sketch, he calls sweet, cute Thog a "black-hearted **** hound". Does that count?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I think "black hearted 'heck' hound" sorta counts. I dunno.

Anyway, they also said Bloody, which is a cuss word in Britain... but didn't they dub that out or something in the UK?
I think they did. I seem to recall having that conversation on here at one time.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I thought you were referring to the speach long John was giving about the Black Spot that they used a page of the bible to make.
I actually kinda forgot about that! That's one of the best parts of the movie. I think I had that speach memorized by the time I was 10. :stick_out_tongue:

Skekayuk

Reaction score
In the John Denver episode of TMS, there's a lovely moment where Annie Sue says

"Mr Kermit Sir, when we get to the swamp wold you give me a swimming lesson?"
I can't remember exactly how Kermit replied, but...

Beauregard

Reaction score
When they said "Bloody" in MTI, it was redubbed "Bloomin' " in the UK. I'd have been shocked right outta my chair if someone said "Bloody" in a children's movie...

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Hmmm... what about the line from MTM: "Somebody rent a room"? We all know what they're implying, but as a kid it went right over my head.

Drtooth

Reaction score
When they said "Bloody" in MTI, it was redubbed "Bloomin' " in the UK. I'd have been shocked right outta my chair if someone said "Bloody" in a children's movie...

Scarily enough, I swear I heard Bloody in several kid's shows. Including the cartoon version of Carmen Sandiego.