Fraggle Rock Panel at Comic Con 2008

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I expect it might take a day or so for people to settle in before sticking things up on the web. You know, a Doozer would have already built and rebuilt an entire webpage for this by now. :busy: :wink:

Redsonga

Reaction score
I expect it might take a day or so for people to settle in before sticking things up on the web. You know, a Doozer would have already built and rebuilt an entire webpage for this by now. :wink:
In todays world it is rare with all the iphones and things to even go a day without internet IMHO..most of all if you are the sort to really be into comic con:coy:. Where are all my fellow geeks when we need them?:excited:

Redsonga

Reaction score

Luke

Reaction score
..Is it just me or is she a tiny bit bigger than she use to be?:excited: And OMG, Karen Prell looks just like one of my old grade school teachers in the picture..She was one of those types that had a lot of rules in the classroom but outside of school was a sweet lady...Random I know, but yay picture!:excited:
I think the Rock sets were built up and generally made all the puppets look a lot smaller. I remember when they had Travelling Matt guest host a segment on a UK kids programming block he looked quite big too, and there is the Fraggle in the Henson museum exhibit and he looks quite large.

Praise the lord for Warrick. Two absolute legends in those photos, both looking fantastically well. I am so pleased to see them and hope there'll be more appearances - if there was ever an overseas part to any promotional dvd tour i will be at the front of the queue! :excited:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Where are all my fellow geeks when we need them?:excited:
*raises hand* Here, awaiting what could be a well-deserved Fraggle return. ^_^

*dances cares away, whislt leaving worries for another day, and opting to let the music play...Down at Fraggle Rock* XD