I Love the 90s MC thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I still hold on to my firm belief that Waynes World (movie) was the best thing to happen to the 90s...but they shoulda never made a sequel...

Kiki

Reaction score
Woah. Just woahmg. Deja vu to the extreme. Was Lizzie's Library that "every day's a happy library day" theme song show? Ihave been wondering for ages.
Yeah, I /think/ so. Then again, I haven't seen that show for... ever! Hey, the list'll prolly apply to you pretty well, because you grew up in the 90s in Aus, yeah? :smile:

12. The furby craze was CRAZY, wasn't it? Just nuts, and I still don't get why XD

25. "Jelly" shoes are from the 90s? Must've been very early 90s, because I had those as a kid. Either that or they made some kind of comeback.

31. Collected those :smile: Too bad it's long gone.
12. The Furby craze WAS insane! I remember, I begged my mum for one (and I don't beg alot), and yes- I have a few now. Hurruh. ^^

25. They must've made a comeback because I recall people having them during my early primary school years, which wasn't /that/ long ago really.

31. Disney Adventures is still going here, which I tihnk is good because I grew up with them. I still have some 90s ones... way back to '94.

1995 was the year we got probably one of the best animated movies of all time...

Talking about Disney Pixar's Toy Story of course
LOVE Toy Story. <333 Y'know, I could've *sworn* I remember when it came out, because I remember seeing a poster up on a Billboard for it. But I must've been really, really, little. Hmm, still seems unbelievable.

WOW...the memories that come flooding back from reading this thread!
Memories... :sing:

Kiki

Reaction score
Ooooo....eeewww....

90s music.

Probably the reason why I didnt start listening to music until I discovered pre-90s songs whne I got guitar hero.

Altgough I did have a crush on Aaron Carter, but now that I look back on that...man.

Now the only thing good for those cds is using them like frisbees. The designs on them looked cool when thrown lol.

but really...I hated all those pop stars. I think the spice girls were the worst *twitch*
Yeah, I'm not a big Spice Girls fan. I kinda like the kitschy-ness of them (I have some merch), but they seem too "vanilla". But I gotta admit, their fashion was sometimes cool (like the Union Jack dress and platforms! =D)

Gaaah... Aaron Carter.... *gag*

^ *gasp* Bite your tongue! I'm a Misty lover and them's fightin' words :wink:
Misty RAWKED. So does Jessie (I went dressed as her once :stick_out_tongue:)

I still hold on to my firm belief that Waynes World (movie) was the best thing to happen to the 90s...but they shoulda never made a sequel...
Aw, I quite like the sequel! It was a little random at times, but I enjoyed both of 'em.