Muppets of the Caribbean

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know... Thought Cait would protest the Ringo joke at Janice's expense, saying that Lips is the one that's always being forgotten. He wasn't even anywhere near the rest of the musicians... Is he in one of the lifeboats as a stowaway? Is okay though... Post more me'hartie.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
You know... Thought Cait would protest the Ringo joke at Janice's expense, saying that Lips is the one that's always being forgotten. He wasn't even anywhere near the rest of the musicians... Is he in one of the lifeboats as a stowaway? Is okay though... Post more me'hartie.
Nah, Lips is like that Beatle that left the group before they became famous... or like the guy that replaced Paul when Paul "died" or something. :stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You mean Pete Best? Though maybe he should change his name to Pete Worst, Decision EverMade.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
ROBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!

...<Ahem>

<presses hands together with a slight bow> Sorry to step in so late, matey, but I HAVE been reading this little... <dismissively rolls hand to the side> tale, of yours, and I must say I am QUITE impressed. First of all, AS a freakishly excellent impersonator of Captain Jack Sparrow-- or, a female version of him, at least-- You have him absolutely EXCELLENT here. Particularly the Fozzie-Wozzie bit. Spot on.

AS for the Muppet casting... I have no complaints whatsoever. And I am QUITE impressed. The added Muppet humor, as well, matey, what with the chickens instead of creepy skeletons and Johnny and Sal and oh, Piggy having trouble repeating that acqui-- acquie-- That word. Perfect. Oh, and the bit about Kermit being amphibian... Very good.

And now, you have brought ROBIN into play, which... Well I must say that it thrills me to no end for the obvious reason that he IS my favorite Muppet. And, he is happy. Which makes ME happy. And Kermit is reminding him that he WANTED to be there. Which ALSO makes me happy. In the meantime, I'm also intrigued, since there really aren't too many young boys that I can recall from the movie. But getting back to how happy I am to see him, he IS my favorite character, so do try not to hurt him, savvy?

Now I'm just going to step aside here, admire the story from a distance, and wait for more of it to appear while I scrounge around for some rum and a nice big hat.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Well, thank you very much!

And now, you have brought ROBIN into play, which... Well I must say that it thrills me to no end for the obvious reason that he IS my favorite Muppet. And, he is happy. Which makes ME happy. And Kermit is reminding him that he WANTED to be there. Which ALSO makes me happy. In the meantime, I'm also intrigued, since there really aren't too many young boys that I can recall from the movie. But getting back to how happy I am to see him, he IS my favorite character, so do try not to hurt him, savvy?
Robin is there in place of the short sailor (he doesn't actually have a name that I'm aware of). Plus, hey, I like Robin. Probably my favorite Jerry Nelson character.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
SCENE FOURTEEN

INT. BLACK PEARL - PIGGY'S QUARTERS - EARLY MORNING

The ship has arrived at Isla de Muerta. PIGGY is alone in her room.

JOHNNY and SAL enter.

JOHNNY​
Time to go, darlin'.​

ON THE INTERCEPTOR...

The ship enters a lagoon. The fog is heavy in the area. The CREW is looking at the wreckage all around in the water.

FLOYD​
Man, this is creepy.​

DR. TEETH​
No doubt. Would make for a rockin' music video location.​

KERMIT is talking to FOZZIE.

FOZZIE​
(nervously) It's hard to think of all the people who have died coming through this passage.​

KERMIT is looking at JACK who is looking at his compass.

KERMIT​
Fozzie? How did Jack get that compass?​

FOZZIE​
Well... I don't know. Nobody knows much about Jack Sparrow before he came into Tortuga looking for this treasure. He was still Captain of the Black Pearl.​

KERMIT​
Wait a minute, he Captained the Black Pearl?​

FOZZIE​
(realizing he said something he shouldn't) Uh, no. Nope, sorry. I'm thinking of another Jack Sparrow. That's it. Wrong person... (waves his hand in a chopping motion) ... entirely.​

KERMIT​
Tell me about it. About his search for the treasure.​

FOZZIE​
*sigh* Well, he was on his search for three days when his first mate asked him for the location of the treasure. He said he wanted to know so that way everything was kept equal. Once he knew where the treasure was, the crew mutinied, and marooned Jack. They left him to die... but he went mad from the heat!​

KERMIT​
Ah-ha. That explains all the...​

KERMIT imitates JACK'S movements. FOZZIE stops him.

FOZZIE​
Kermit? The physical comedy? Leave it to the bear, okay?​

KERMIT​
Uh... *ahem* So, what else happened?​

FOZZIE​
Well, you know how Jack has the pistol with just the one bullet? Well, they left that with Jack when they marooned him. It's a tradition. Jack will only ever use it on the man that marooned him.​

KERMIT​
Gonzo.​

FOZZIE​
Go... Hey, I was just going to say that! Smartie frog.​

KERMIT​
How'd Jack get off the island?​

FOZZIE​
Ah! That's the best part of the story! Well, He waded out into the water and waited for three days and three nights. And on the fourth morning, he roped a couple of sea turtles, lashed them together and made a raft! Pretty spiffy, huh?​

KERMIT​
Sea turtles? Fozzie, sea turtles?​

FOZZIE​
Well, I didn't make the story.​

KERMIT​
Fozzie, that is ridiculous. What would he use for rope?​

FOZZIE​
... Um... guess?​

The two look to see JACK standing right next to them.

JACK​
Human hair... from my back. Mr. Fozzie, Kermit and I are going ashore.​

KERMIT and JACK start to walk away.

FOZZIE​
Captain! What if... *gulp* ... something bad happens?​

JACK​
Stick to the code.​

FOZZIE​
Oh, uh, yes, sir.​

End scene.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Loving it!

I'm totally Loving it! Forget my comment about Fozzie and Rowlf's roles, I really like how you have done it. Fozzie as Gibbs is going really well.

I love the whole thing with Johnny and Sal; it's perfect!

Great Job, please post more soon!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ! ! ! HE SWALLOWED HIS GUM! ! ! ! HAHAHAHAHA! ! !

Super Scoot that was AWESOME! Sorry I haven't been keeping up with the updates today--been very busy. But I must say... the scene with Gonzo and the chickens and... HAHAHA! That was the BEST! ! ! ! And Rizzo was just fantastic--love his inclusion!

Really everything is just great! Like, should actually be made into a film great. If Diz is going to have the Muppets parody stories... might as well parody their own! This is just great, again, sir! I commend you for it immensely! I must see more! :hungry:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I won't be able to get back to this until tomorrow night, unfortunately. The next scene's a long one, and I'm afraid I just don't have the time to focus on it today.

Sorry! :sympathy: