1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppets of the Caribbean

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Super Scooter, Aug 1, 2008.

1. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Ooh! I do like that idea for scooter!

Both Pepe or Lew would ROCK as Davy too! I especially like the idea of Pepe... but yes, Uncle Deadly too. Haha, I'm going against myself. :p But of course it's up to you! What ever you come up with I'm sure will be great!
  2. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Hey, prawnie, did you ever get to read The Muppets Vs. Las Vegas? I think that was possibly one of the biggest projects of Muppet Central. We had some pretty good character writing, one-liners, songs, and people that were really good at descriptions all involved. It was a fun project.

And Beau did a great job keeping it all together.